ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Florida Game Thread

I'll ask it again because no one wants to answer... AS A RECRUIT, HOW COULD I POSSIBLY CONSIDER COMING TO USC OVER CLEMSON??? THIS IS SO PATHETIC. WE ARE SO BAD AND THEY ARE JUST INCREDIBLE!!!
WHEN WE WERE WINNING 11 GAMES A YEAR A KICKING SCUM'S BUTT, HOW DID THEY GET RECRUITS TO GO UP THERE!?

WHEN WE WERE WINNING 11 GAMES A YEAR A KICKING SCUM'S BUTT, HOW DID THEY GET RECRUITS TO GO UP THERE!?
well they were winning 10+ games every year when we were beating them...and had amazing coaches who worked their asses off...

My thing is, Vandy lost to Florida 9-7 last week but Vandy also missed 3 field goals in that game. We can't even get in field goal range! WTH is going on?

Don't think we're gonna have to worry about P.Cooper going pro. He's dang good, but he'll drop a ball on you in a heartbeat too.

I guess I am going to be a GA homer but just watching this game it seems to me that Florida's defense just has much better personnel than our offense.

The defensive line in particular totally outclasses our offensive linemen. I haven't really seen another game like this for us this year.

LSU could have done it, but they just didn't seem that into it when we played them.

I will say I don't think Florida has any chance to beat the west champion (assuming it is Alabama or LSU).

So I guess I'm trying to say I'm not sure what could be done differently in this game from GA's standpoint.

Other than put Nunez in and hope his wheels can make plays. But this is an athletic defense. It wouldn't be as easy to run on them as some others he has played.

It's not quite over yet if we can get a quick score here! That's why they play 4 quarters. I said barring a miracle this one is done. Looks like someone has been praying a little.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT