ADVERTISEMENT

USC ladies 44 Howard 4 @ the 1/2.

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
You read right. It's on espn.
That's an all time low for a half time score @ the tnmt.
Cowgirls had only 6 points @ the half vs Ladycats here 2 months ago.
Never thought I would ever see that again until today.
😔

I guess we won't hear from the Dawn haters today. Just a glorified practice for our ladies. Still need to shoot better, but getting some good experience for our subs.

You read right. It's on espn.
That's an all time low for a half time score @ the tnmt.
Cowgirls had only 6 points @ the half vs Ladycats here 2 months ago.
Never thought I would ever see that again until today.
😔
Oh my....maybe wbb needs to be like football. Top 4 teams play, orange 8 teams

It was a good win. Great to see the bench warmers getting some mins and points. They may get another opportunity in the 2nd round - we'll see.

So, Staley said that Rivers did not play because of a Coaches decision??? She's usually the 2nd or 3rd sometimes even the 1st of the bench - and now in a 1st round game your up by 50 points, everyone else plays but she does not. Yeah, right that don't sound right, something is going on. Don't be surprised if the younging transfers.

c480773aa9df0ef705e19facd728bf93.jpeg

Last edited:
So, Staley said that Rivers did not play because of a Coaches decision??? She's usually the 2nd or 3rd sometimes even the 1st of the bench - and now in a 1st round game your up by 50 points, everyone else plays but she does not. Yeah, right that don't sound right, something is going on. Don't be surprised if the younging transfers.

c480773aa9df0ef705e19facd728bf93.jpeg
Why so dramatic. It's not the first time a player was benched for disciplinary reasons. May have been late for a practice or broke curfew last night. Mad Kiki and BCM missed playing in games for minor offenses.

Reactions: Gamekem
South Carolina lost to Kentucky which created a monster thread, but when South Carolina hold Howard to scoring just over five points a quarter (21 total points for the game) which broke a tournament record then the board is quiet. I guess a few FGF posters are waiting for South Carolina to lose.

Last edited:
South Carolina lost to Kentucky which created a monster thread, but when South Carolina hold Howard to scoring just over five points a quarter (21 total points for the game) which broke a tournament then the board is quiet. I guess a few FGF posters are wanting South Carolina to lose.
Women's basketball is hard to watch to start with sometimes, and even worse when the talent gap is so wide between the 2 teams. I don't ever remember seeing any men's team score 8 points in 3 quarters, even bad teams against the #1 seed. Interest will pick up when the handful of good team start playing each other. The women's tournament should probably be 8 team, 16 at the most.

South Carolina lost to Kentucky which created a monster thread, but when South Carolina hold Howard to scoring just over five points a quarter (21 total points for the game) which broke a tournament record then the board is quiet. I guess a few FGF posters are waiting for South Carolina to lose.
The opening line on the game was SC - 47.5. What did you expect by way of discussion? I didn’t even watch the game after the first quarter.

Reactions: bucketdad
Why so dramatic. It's not the first time a player was benched for disciplinary reasons. May have been late for a practice or broke curfew last night. Mad Kiki and BCM missed playing in games for minor offenses.
That's what I'm thinking as well. She seemed to be cheering with the rest of the bench so it didn't appear she looked mad or pouting about it. Kids makes mistakes and consequences need to occur. I wouldn't assume transfer considering how much Dawn has spoken highly of her despite her not having the season we expected.

Reactions: rogue cock
No drama. Just going off Staley's past interviews. "I didn't want to lose Rivers and we were going to lose her, so I had to change how I coached her". Not verbatim - but you get the drift.

And yes, it could be nothing, but it can also be something - that was my point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT