ADVERTISEMENT

USC/LSU game thread.

Yes, we're down 20+ because of the refs.

You also complain about the refs in every football game too.

You are what's called a bad fan. Acting like a 12-year-old by complaining about the refs every game, no matter the sport.
If you can't see they call Silva for any kind of contact whatsoever, you're blind.

Even the radio guys were livid.

Reactions: jeff2001

You are what's called a bad fan. Acting like a 12-year-old by complaining about the refs every game, no matter the sport.
I agree, not the refs fault. Lazy play results in lots of fouls. Feet don't move and then we start reaching and crap like that to compensate. The refs call it a little close, but we make a lot of cheap fouls. I think we lead the country in fouls on the guy launching a prayer 3 pointer.

Ughhh...think you’re confusing me with someone else. You need to check your reading comprehension skills. My post is about the treatment Silva gets by SEC refs compared to others. Crawl back in your hole.

I agree, not the refs fault. Lazy play results in lots of fouls. Feet don't move and then we start reaching and crap like that to compensate. The refs call it a little close, but we make a lot of cheap fouls. I think we lead the country in fouls on the guy launching a prayer 3 pointer.

Man...dont feed crooked cops bs....no one was blaming the refs for tonights loss....we played crappy and LSU was great tonight. Silva wouldnt have made a difference but tired of SEC refs treating him different.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Man...dont feed crooked cops bs....no one was blaming the refs for tonights loss....we played crappy and LSU was great tonight. Silva wouldnt have made a difference but tired of SEC refs treating him different.
I think they target him and I also think he makes pointless fouls. I see both sides.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Silva had two fouls in the first 4 minutes of the first half. Sat most of the rest until the game was getting out of hand. He then picked up his 3rd within 2 minutes of the 2nd half. Refs watch him like a hawk.

Our on the ball defense was not good last night. LSU had a couple of guards who seemed to get in the lane whenever they wanted and got the other players some very easy baskets. We had opportunities to keep it close in the first half but we missed on a few wide open 3s and shot free throws like the basket had a lid on it. There's no excuse for missing that many free throws. Our guys need to practice. Bryant has missed something like 9 in a row dating back to the last game but I still don't think he is as bad a shooter as what Lakeem Jackson was. It's really strange because Bryant has been consistent shooting mid range jumpers. It's got to be a concentration thing or perhaps he's overthinking it which is very possible with a freshman.

Reactions: jeff2001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT