ADVERTISEMENT

USC/LSU game thread.

THAT was a very bad half of basketball. Gonna be some a$$ chewing in the locker room.

I'm not sure we're capable of coming back from that deficit, but you have to hope we can show some improvement in the second half.

I think the announcer is right. We look tired after three games in six days. Two of those were very far away from Columbia. It’s bound to happen

I was wrong the refs are a joke. That was a nothing foul on Silva...The three point shooter kicks out a leg and flops like a damn NBA player and the Ref falls for it

Reactions: Thigh Man
They revert back to the early Gamecocks. 3/4 of LSU points are dunks. No defense what so ever.

i havent watched them all year and thought i would watch tonight....that was a mistake

I swear Martin needs to talk to the League office. I’m watching every player in every game do a lot more shit than he does but he gets called for fouls. His third one was the three point flop and his fourth one was him sticking an arm out and the player went flailing backwards like he had been knocked down. And the dumb arse refs bite every time.

OK, 7-0 run has this thing down to 26....so you're saying there's a chance!?!

I was looking forward to watching this game tonight after a long day at work. Upside is I just finished a fantastic meal I cooked myself of a big flat iron steak with a roquefort bluecheese sauce. I was going to watch the rest of the game with a cigar on the porch but I think I'm probably just going to find a movie to watch.

This game is not an indictment of our team for the rest of the season. They are tired. They are a Long way from Home. LSU was a bad matchup for us.

I swear Martin needs to talk to the League office. I’m watching every player in every game do a lot more shit than he does but he gets called for fouls. His third one was the three point flop and his fourth one was him sticking an arm out and the player went flailing backwards like he had been knocked down. And the dumb arse refs bite every time.

Yes, we're down 20+ because of the refs.

You also complain about the refs in every football game too.

You are what's called a bad fan. Acting like a 12-year-old by complaining about the refs every game, no matter the sport.

Yes, we're down 20+ because of the refs.

You also complain about the refs in every football game too.

You are what's called a bad fan. Acting like a 12-year-old by complaining about the refs every game, no matter the sport.
He still has a point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT