ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

I said earlier in the week the Auburn game was reminiscent of Muschamp’s 1st year. Fortunate turnovers despite getting massively out gained in yardage.

It’s not a sustainable model for success.

We're letting a freshman QB making his first start look like a Heisman candidate. He's outplayed our Senior. A defense that's been giving up 400 yards a game is shutting us down. I shouldn't think it's unexpected with our history.

Reactions: Wjmfour1
The Auburn game was last years UGA game . We caught some breaks and the other team self destructed but we still suck . This is about as bad a first half as i can remember . We look like we don’t wanna be there .

We are rehabilitating LSU tonight.
We're the tonic for many teams. Fortunately not Auburn last week...

Auburn was like golf for USC fans. It's the one or two shots you hit every time you go out that make you come back, even though for many people, golf is suffering... like being a USC fan.

Do you realize LSU’s punter will not make an appearance in this half?
Didn’t Florida’s punter have that same distinction this year against us?

Auburn didn’t punt in the first half.

Anyone else have a bad feeling after the auburn game that we would loose this one like we always do after a upset win?

That we would what?!

Reactions: Judson1
We're letting a freshman QB making his first start look like a Heisman candidate. He's outplayed our Senior. A defense that's been giving up 400 yards a game is shutting us down. I shouldn't think it's unexpected with our history.
Because we're putting the game in Hill's hands... meanwhile let's look at our yds/rush...

When can we start looking like we have been coached to go out and take control of a game...We look like we are not coached well at all....continues to be very disappointing...

• Angry
Reactions: HI Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT