ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

It sure was wide open. Felt like that slant earlier might have been a pick too. Their 2 biggest pass plays were questionable. The pick play along with targeting is ruining the game.

That one hurts. Gotta get points here.

The creativity of their offense with a freshman QB makes us look like we have about three plays on offense. This is dissapointing.

The blocker put his shoulder into it too. I mean if they won’t call it why not? LSU just taking what the refs give em.

At some point you’d think we’d try running these plays because of how successful they are.

Reactions: Judson1
This is why I stayed quiet all week. I was afraid of what we’re seeing right now, everybody was saying this team is bad and I said no they’re just young. And I knew we had our work cut out for us; let’s hope we can sustain some drives and keep our defense off the field.

Dangit!! You scared me - I thought your feed was way ahead and we’d already thrown a pick on our next possession....... then I realized you were talking about their TD play (LOL).

These refs suck. That was such a pick. But if we ran that, it would be called every time. Have we only run 8 plays all game? Jeez. Muschamp needs to be taking these officials apart like he used to do.

So are you allowed to stick your elbow out on a pick play ......that looked Foridaesque. The announcer said it caused HONNE to go around but the guy did stick his elbow out and make contact. Oh welll...d not looking good

The blocker put his shoulder into it too. I mean if they won’t call it why not? LSU just taking what the refs give em.

Yep, if receivers can set picks then that changes the game. Never gets called.
Taters did it in the national championship game and the precedent was set.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT