ADVERTISEMENT

USC/LSU.

Anybody remember when Lawson was going NBA? Hes not even a middle of the road SEC player.

Last edited:
Hope Frank is drawing up the greatest gameplan in the history of college basketball... we're gonna need it.

With us being down I guess I don’t have a problem missing the first part of the game since I had us in a 8 PM start.

Playing like fecal material on both ends. We've run no plays for Bolden this half. Just shocking to play this poorly with everything in the line.

Dangeded refs. We’d be up 20 on them confounded tiglets if we could get a call here and there.

Playing like fecal material on both ends. We've run no plays for Bolden this half. Just shocking to play this poorly with everything in the line.
Bolden didn't get in the game until the 8min mark. Go figure

We are what our record shows. Sports - for fun and entertainment, right? If not fun, just turn off the TV. I’m sure it’s not fun for the players. Go Cocks.

Reactions: kidrobinski
Players fighting hard till the end and the noble fans on here with their douchebag panties on. Big surprise.

Players fighting hard till the end and the noble fans on here with their douchebag panties on. Big surprise.

Fighting hard AT the end is quite different from fighting hard until the end.
Play this hard the entire game and we win going away. This is a carbon copy of the last game. Both are L's so yeah we are pissed.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT