ADVERTISEMENT

USC/LSU.

All these folks that didn't post the whole game come after the buzzer to spread there collective bullshit.. Idiots

This is the type of statement that had created this p**** culture at SC.
Yeah, we all should bash the players and call them things that you wouldn't say to their faces. That will make our program better.. smdh.

These late comebacks remind of when Pinkins was our QB and would look like an All American after the game would get out of hand. And then we played just well enough to lose.

All these folks that didn't post the whole game come after the buzzer to spread there collective bullshit.. Idiots

The only idiots on this board are the fans who believe in USC basketball's "progress" under Martin. Frank's teams follow the EXACT same script every year. Initial disappointment, false hope, then collapse.

And if you are going to call people idiots, it behooves you to learn the difference between "there" and "their."

Douche? Another internet tough guy. You are an idiot! LOL
Don't get mad because someone don't agree with you. You are just wrong. If we win we are in. We can't lose another reg. Season game. I apologize for the douche comment.

Frustrating game, we did ourselves no favors. I'm glad we finished the game strong and preventing it from being a blowout but they didn't seemed to be that engaged for the middle 30+ minutes of the game. It's especially frustrating considering that LSU isn't a great defensive team and a not so great 3 point shooting team and yet again our free throw shooting and defense cost us another game. Well time to dust it off and win the next game. Missed a big opportunity to make a push for the tournament tonight.

The only idiots on this board are the fans who believe in USC basketball's "progress" under Martin. Frank's teams follow the EXACT same script every year. Initial disappointment, false hope, then collapse.

And if you are going to call people idiots, it behooves you to learn the difference between "there" and "their."
First post in the thread that started at 6 pm and it's to bash. Good job, I stand by my comment.. there their there their you go.... Steinbeck.

Hard to go on run when our D sucks this bad. Bolden must be in the dog house.

Frank likes to make sure, when we need to score, Bolden isn’t on the floor. We have 3 guys that can make a three.....we needed to score. He sticks him back in at desperation time and Bolden helps us narrow the gap. Wonder what he could do with lots of minutes?

We have 9 fouls.... they have 15.

You might want to check when this was posted before you respond. They were hammering us with no call and we were getting called for hand checks. They called more on them in the second half.

Last edited:
Reactions: Expro19
First post in the thread that started at 6 pm and it's to bash. Good job, I stand by my comment.. there their there their you go.... Steinbeck.

Yep. And check my post history - I've basically been inactive recently. Not constantly bashing, I just don't care enough to waste my time watching the Frank Martin Show in syndication. Seen it before.

Cheers to you for being a better fan. Let me know what that's redeemable for at the end of another fruitless season.

Yep. And check my post history - I've basically been inactive recently. Not constantly bashing, I just don't care enough to waste my time watching the Frank Martin Show in syndication. Seen it before.

Cheers to you for being a better fan. Let me know what that's redeemable for at the end of another fruitless season.
Ok Vincent. Same to you. Let me Know what bashing the program is redeemable for at the end of the season.

Maybe some people have lives and can't camp out their computers all day on a saturday.

Reactions: vacock#
Proud of the team, proud of the guys. It's not easy to win in this league. Missing Minaya. Hopefully we can keep gelling and peak at the right time.

Reactions: ansoncock
You might want to check when this was posted before you respond. They were hammering us with no call and we were getting called for hand checks. They called more on them in the second half.

I replied 2 minutes after your post. Granted we did get hammered the entire game but the fouls were in our favor. Problem is other teams take advantage of the foul shots but we dont.

If we go undefeated in football next year, we'll win the national championship. But we all know that's not going to happen.
Winning 4 basketball games in a row is much easier than going undefeated in football but you already know that.

Winning 4 basketball games in a row is much easier than going undefeated in football but you already know that.
And you already know that we have NEVER done that in the SECT. Hence, why I asked you if you believe they would. Because I don't.

Now you try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT