ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Missouri game thread

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
Oh come on that wasn't an obvious pick by Cooper! He sold it looked like to me!
What? He stopped running and put his shoulder into the guy. And to make it worse, we got flagged for the same thing last week...we don't play smart.

It's takes until 9 mins left in the game for us to run a screen against that pass rush. Smh

Then I guess that was us throwing in the towel by punting there. Down 2 TDS with only 6+ mins left.

Start practicing for Clemson now is your suggestion?? Ha - we'll still lose! Well people complain About the play calling but honestly I think Spurriers play calling is the only thing keeping us in the game. I think our 1st string are equivalent to everyone else's 2nd string talent-wise, excepting Cooper.

Actually I prefer we forfeit but we couldn't get BEYOTCH slapped 63-17 again if they did that

The way we're playing, it's obvious that Spurrier isn't coaching during practice, he is just there for game day while the rest of the assistant coaches fill Spuirrer's head of nonsense about the team....

This is where Spuirrer is bigger than the University and won't leave or retire at the end of the season.

Reactions: lostcock
We should put all ours eggs in the clemson game basket. That is all that could help this season

Yep, but it still won't work. They have 15x the players we do.

Nice recruiting, Steve jr. You're a wasted load....but I've always believed this.

anyone on here not wanting blood at this point should get off of FGF. Fire anyone and everything associated with this garbage.

Come on. Where are the we gone win 6 or 7 games still crowd????

Next yr will be worse

Last edited:
so, maybe eric hyman was okay after all
I dont comprehend how this is somehow Tanners fault? That is absurd. I promise you if HBC tells Tanner I need XYZ dollars to hire a new staff Tanner will find the money. You guys are grasping at straws here. To somehow credit the 11 win seasons to Hyman is just retarded.

For once everybody is correct:
1) Tanner has no clue or guts
2) Spurrier is not coaching. If he goes to practice, it is just to make sure his staff is there.
3) We might win one more, perhaps the Citadel
4) the Clemson guy at Game Day was correct too, Home for the Holidays

I can't believe those wussy pillow fighting practices haven't paid off

Look at bright side. We don't have to play Mizz or kentucky next week

Sad for Spurrier - is this the way you want it to end? So you bragg about not having to work that hard and being paid so well. This team is absolutely horrible! I think it is just sad because this will not pass. I can't imagine that this will be viewed as acceptable.

I haven't tuned in since the 3rd quarter against Georgia. Tanner will get the message when more of y'all do the same.

There's only so many ways a dumpster fire can burn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT