ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Missouri game thread

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
If we fired Hoke and Ward today we would be a better team tomorrow.

Now I understand why they closed most of the practices this summer. Trying to hide the suck!

Orth has some passing skills....that is the only way to catch up so I think he needs to be in the game. Nunez can't throw well enough yet.

Orth has some passing skills....that is the only way to catch up so I think he needs to be in the game. Nunez can't throw well enough yet.

Bro, the season is over. We're getting players experience at this point.

There you go run him til you hurt em.....if you had some talent on this team Spurrier you might not have to run the damned QB every damned play!

Here's the worst part, folks....deshaun Watson predicted correctly. He'll never lose to Carolina.

I am Reaching a realization of just how bad we are. I don't have the answers, love Spurrier, but we are terrible football team - embarrassing!

There's a lot of easy ways to get the ball to one of your playmaker in space, without him having to take the snap. Unfortunately, our offense is very predictable & very unimaginative.

Whose faster Nuñez's or Connor Shaw. Just speed not overall play.

They can present the heisman trophy to Fournett in Williams Brice. He may rush for 500 yards! We have no line on either side of the ball!

We should put all ours eggs in the clemson game basket. That is all that could help this season

Oh come on that wasn't an obvious pick by Cooper! He sold it looked like to me!

Start practicing for Clemson now is your suggestion?? Ha - we'll still lose! Well people complain About the play calling but honestly I think Spurriers play calling is the only thing keeping us in the game. I think our 1st string are equivalent to everyone else's 2nd string talent-wise, excepting Cooper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT