ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Missouri game thread

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
Nunez is a good player...he's making mistakes passing because our O-Line can't protect or get a push in the running game

Reactions: kick#
Who's calling the plays? It's not Spurrier.

Did you hear Spurrier on his call-in show the other night? Said that Mangus and Elliott call a lot of plays. Spurrier calls them from time to time. Said most head coaches around the country don't call all the plays. Sounded like a cop out to me. Like he prefers the CEO role now as head coach ala Richt/Dabo.

This is why I didn't get season tickets this year and won't next year. I love the Gamecocks but we don't have SEC players.
We have less talent than the 0-11 team

It isn't the coaching throwing all these interceptions. Nunez is still extremely green and looks lost out there. His pure incredible athletic ability bails him out sometimes but beyond that he doesn't belong out there. We aren't winning any big games this year with him at qb. He makes too many awful decisions. Like that sack he was hurt on. He was way outside of the pocket. Even though it was a designed run throw it out of bounds to avoid the huge loss. He's killed us today
Gotta give him an offensive line first.

We are actually in position to make a play on the ball and we can't intercept it...

Note to whoever is calling plays: Running on first down is not working. We've faced 3rd and long all game Note to defensive coaches: all year we've played off receivers and teams know that and are completing short passes. Nothing has changed and we're making a freshman making his first start look like Joe Montana.

It isn't the coaching throwing all these interceptions. Nunez is still extremely green and looks lost out there. His pure incredible athletic ability bails him out sometimes but beyond that he doesn't belong out there. We aren't winning any big games this year with him at qb. He makes too many awful decisions. Like that sack he was hurt on. He was way outside of the pocket. Even though it was a designed run throw it out of bounds to avoid the huge loss. He's killed us today
It's coaching.

Please god make it stop! Can we see Scarnecia or whatever his name is? I mean what the hell at this point. This season is shit anyway.

Damn..3 interceptions...WTF...No QB, no Defense, no QB pressure, no sacks, and there true Freshman QB carves us up in his 1st start....

Tanner time do your job....don't let Spurrier run this program any further in the ground. I think you are to scared to do anything.

Reactions: GamecockJL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT