ADVERTISEMENT

USC Troy game thread

Why does it have to be 3 of everything? Why not run 1 down and go from there?

I get your defending of the coaches. I haven’t been critical of them this season. I’ve defended them. But when you’ve struggle the way we have to score TDs…I don’t know how that’s your 3 best plays in that situation. I know what Spurrier would’ve done.
We've got people who think he ought to be our quarterback.
Nice kid but he should be relegated to KO returns.

Here we go. Controlled the game for the first 15 minutes but only had 3 points to show for it. Now we’re playing from behind with an offense that has no identity and can’t get any points. Get ready guys…

Troy just got more rushing yardage on one play than we will have in the whole game.
Okay, it isn’t *that* bad, but it SURE seems like it is.

You have a change to get them down and you can't get the job done. And now we are in a dogfight.

Reactions: 92Pony
We're in a dogfight with a team who lost by 2 scores last week to Louisiana-Monroe, a team losing to Coastal by 35 right now....at halftime. This program is an abomination.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
It's maddening to see a team that can't do the basics 3 years running. Once again you have to wonder what they practice.

I fear Doty isn’t ever going to be an elite QB. I have hope that he can win the games we’re supposed to but doubt he’s going to upset anyone.

The worst part about all this is just how painfully boring our program has been to watch for the last 6-7 years. There is good football to be watched, yet my loyalty has be watching this garbage week to week.

wonder if I’ll ever wise up?

Reactions: JamesRob
Doty is a doofus hence Doofus Doty, Lloyd needs to go back up north, he will never be anything but a bust, and again, Satterfield and the Oline coach need to go anf the Oline is a bunch of weanies!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT