ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ UT game thread.

It's over. The season I mean. Now can we try something different?

That's it for me. I have better things to do with my night than watch this pathetic team.

S.C. has a true freshman QB who was put in a tough situation this year with a sorry OC.. he will be better next year... unfortunately the current OC won’t

Gotta give the special teams coach credit for his valiant late charge to steal the "shittiest coach today" title. Let's see if he can be successful in conceding a 3rd TD off a punt.

Reactions: Golden Cock
Pay attention I’m not calling for the firing of Muschamp , just like last week .. btw I called them morons not idiots

Looks like we were right and YOU are the moron.

Just another Finding Dory Gamecock fan. We lost. We suck. We won. Muschamp is our man. Wait. I think we suck again. Wait. Where are my parents?

source.gif

Guys.... I’m turning this game off of my TV. Don’t want them getting the positive +1 TV rating. don’t deserve it. Some players are giving 110% and I feel bad for that group; but not everyone is. They need to have a coming to Jesus when they get back to Columbia. They either want to play football or they don’t. If you don’t want to play football quit and join the basket weaving class.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecockfan04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT