ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech is open; Beamer could be bought out; RAY GETS ANOTHER HIRE!!

Bucs90

Sep 22, 2019
3rd times a charm boys!!! Va Tech could buyout Beamer and offset what we pay Muschamp (Ray Tanner, a truly brilliant man, saw this scenario playing out and set it up), now Rally Cap Ray may get his 3rd football hire. And as expected it will be a genius hire. First he won us 2 baseball trophies. Now, his brilliant decisions as AD will continue the legacy of turning USC into a women’s basketball and horse racing school

AggressiveBarrenCicada-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
I watched a Coastal game where the announcers said that Chatwell's offense is complicated. If our group can't handle Satt's offense do you think they can handle Chatt's? The unknown is if Chatt would modify his offense to fit our personnel? Satt appears to not want to modify and if I were the head coach I would order him to do it.

I watched a Coastal game where the announcers said that Chatwell's offense is complicated. If our group can't handle Satt's offense do you think they can handle Chatt's? The unknown is if Chatt would modify his offense to fit our personnel? Satt appears to not want to modify and if I were the head coach I would order him to do it.
Chadwell.

This is a non-story. No other P5 program would seriously consider SB. I don't care what they say, who they interviewed, etc. He's been an assistant coach with a famous name for a long time...and nobody wanted him. They sure as h#ll don't want him now. His last name doesn't matter to VT. They're obviously committed to winning if they don't think what Fuentes did was enough in his 5 years there.

Tanner is working on the contract extension and massive buyout as we speak. No worries.

Reactions: SOSUSC
3rd times a charm boys!!! Va Tech could buyout Beamer and offset what we pay Muschamp (Ray Tanner, a truly brilliant man, saw this scenario playing out and set it up), now Rally Cap Ray may get his 3rd football hire. And as expected it will be a genius hire. First he won us 2 baseball trophies. Now, his brilliant decisions as AD will continue the legacy of turning USC into a women’s basketball and horse racing school
By all accounts our AD did a commendable job with his last football hire. By the way epic fail on your post, Debbie.

Beamer shows up everywhere on campus to support other teams, club teams, groups.

We couldn't have asked for coach to be more involved than he is with other activities on campus than Coach Beamer.

I doubt Beamer goes anywhere. But if he did and we need a new Coach….. Pay to have an outside agency come in and make the hire. Give Ray Tanner a box of pencils to sharpen to keep him busy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT