ADVERTISEMENT

Waaayyyy OT: UFOs over Myrtle Beach? Video catches mysterious lights over resort town...

The lights are internal lens reflections from the camera. They correspond to the lights on the beach and hotel lights. Comes from the UFO website from which this originated.

My parent's swear they saw lights off the outer banks several years ago. Orange dots that kept zipping in crazy directions and would stop on a dime.

Reactions: JohnnySurfin
anznqurlblikf6bdqixp.gif

Reactions: 1vagamecock
It's not the lightning they are talking about. It's the horizontal lights above of the buildings. You have to look close to see them. But I did explain what they were above

I used to believe in UFOs but now just about everybody has a camera but still no confirmed pics of a UFO. Why in hell would an advanced civilization want to visit planet Earth anyway? Look at all the hatred and evil surrounding us.

Taken literally a UFO is Unidentified, and is an object in the flying in the sky. So if a
UFO is spotted that would not necessarily make the report bogus.
Now if you don't believe in extra-terrestrial beings visiting earth in their own spacecraft that is something altogether different.

Reactions: SCexpat38
We go to Garden City Beach every summer. And we always see tiny balls of light like this out over the ocean at certain times at night. They appear above the horizon and slowly fall before disappearing. Sometimes one at a time and sometimes a few at a time. Sometimes they also float up. Not down.
These are similar but don’t seem to be moving.
We’ve attributed ours to flares from Air Force training maneuvers. Who knows.
Happens every year!

neither would be in my favorite category but west of Destin FL gets pretty interesting. Seems like a good many time share condos not getting utilized with regularity.
Been to the panhandle area of Fl many times - very seldom see actual waves there!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT