ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up. Its a hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, I do take the virus seriously but shutting down every major event is an overreaction. I'm not making it about Trump. The U.S. media is.
The media didn't make the NBA cancel the season. And they sure as hell didn't want to. Yes, there's an abundance of caution, but better safe than very sorry. Iran denied it was as serious problem and they're digging trenches to bury the dead, the leadership is infected and the Islamic Republic faces an existential threat to its existence.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
He's saying that U.S. mainstream media is pushing the virus 24/7 and exaggerating as whole and blaming Trump too for it. They are. Do I take the virus seriously? Yes, but shutting down every major event is overreaction.
I love how everyone says the “mainstream media” causes all the problems while the “most watched news network” tells everyone not to worry and that it’s okay to go to work if you get the virus because most people have mild symptoms. It can’t be both ways.

Another in a long line of virus hoaxes. They are pushing this one hard and all of the media puppets are rolling over like the cowards they are. Another economic reset like the orchestrated housing bubble in 2008. The very people who caused that one were bailed out. Shutting down cruise ships and sporting events left and right but have you noticed that no big box stores have been closed? Another example of disaster capitalism. Get ready for mass vaccines so they can keep people sick and dependent. Its sad how ignorant people are allowing these psyops to control their lives. The only way to stop it is to wake up as a population and fight back.
19442f82a753ca60c700149c9c365370.jpg

I love how everyone says the “mainstream media” causes all the problems while the “most watched news network” tells everyone not to worry and that it’s okay to go to work if you get the virus because most people have mild symptoms. It can’t be both ways.
If you're talking about Fox News they haven't said that. I'm not a Fox News junkie either.

Reactions: cockofdawn
If you're talking about Fox News they haven't said that.
Actually when the person who controls their network said that (even though as usual he was just running his mouth and didn’t communicate properly what he was trying to get across) the parrots kept explaining how correct that statement was because they were afraid to try and correct it or clarify what was said.

Panama Canal Zone? I was stationed there in the Army from September, 1968 to April, 1970. It was a mess at that time. Omar Torrijos was the dictator. There were Leguardia Nationale on every street corner.

My wife and I visited there about 10 years ago. Completely different. Beautiful city. The banking capital of central america. Many Americans retiring there. Hope you have a great trip.
Panama is a beautiful place. Banking center, safe, unreal fishing, brand spanking new building and a skyline that is awesome....

Yes, Oswald acted alone and we landed on the moon. And your statement on H1N1 is factually incorrect.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ent-obama-declared-h1n1-public-health-emerge/
Disagree with the first, agree with the second.

Thought everyone was familiar with the “fact checks” on that. Obama declared a public health emergency, same as they do for wildfires etc, before anyone had died. He declared the national emergency, much more effective, six months later after 1000 had died. Even then the media was reporting it as regular news. Sheesh.

The entire planet is reacting the same way, not just the American media. Are South Korea, Italy and Iran in on it, too?
False. I have relatives and good friends in Europe. While saying that Italy is sketchy, they say the US is the only ones getting hysterical about it. My uncles advice, literally, was to turn off the damn tv over here.

Here are the facts: The Obama administration tested 1 million people for the H1N1 in the first month after the first US diagnosed case. The first coronavirus was 50+ days ago and we haven't tested 10,000 people yet. it's the unknown that has people freaking out and if adequate testing was implemented in early January I'm thinking we wouldn't be in the situation we are currently in...
Actually the virus has been here way before 50 days ago, Travel from China was still coming in months of Nov. and Dec. we just didn't know thanks to the Chinese. As for as test kits they have been handled the same way for decades. Maybe that's the reason for past administrations being blamed for not changing it.

Another in a long line of virus hoaxes. They are pushing this one hard and all of the media puppets are rolling over like the cowards they are. Another economic reset like the orchestrated housing bubble in 2008. The very people who caused that one were bailed out. Shutting down cruise ships and sporting events left and right but have you noticed that no big box stores have been closed? Another example of disaster capitalism. Get ready for mass vaccines so they can keep people sick and dependent. Its sad how ignorant people are allowing these psyops to control their lives. The only way to stop it is to wake up as a population and fight back.
First a$$hole troll, this is your 24th post in 19 years. So clearly you are looking to rile people up.

Second, please act on your truth, go and comfort those sick and dying because clearly you won’t die. Take your children with you because the sick need hugs from children, you will be boosting the spirits of the sick and kids immune systems are so resilient. Make sure your parents and grandparents visit everybody in the nursing homes.

And hey if you get ill, Jim Bakker is selling the cure, it’s called silver and it only costs 80$ for 4 one ounce viles

Reactions: Gaimcock
Actually the virus has been here way before 50 days ago, Travel from China was still coming in months of Nov. and Dec. we just didn't know thanks to the Chinese. As for as test kits they have been handled the same way for decades. Maybe that's the reason for past administrations being blamed for not changing it.
Well, Trump has been in office for over 3 years now. He basically let go the last administrations pandemic team...who BTW is all they do is handle situations like this. He has had plenty of time to make the necessary changes. But yet blames everyone else but himself. This man is clearly in over his head. He's too busy worried about how this looks to himself and less worried about the American people...a true leader...smh

Here are the facts: The Obama administration tested 1 million people for the H1N1 in the first month after the first US diagnosed case. The first coronavirus was 50+ days ago and we haven't tested 10,000 people yet. it's the unknown that has people freaking out and if adequate testing was implemented in early January I'm thinking we wouldn't be in the situation we are currently in...

And yet Barry didn’t do anything until after 1,200 US citizens died before Barry made his move...

Trump stopped all travels from China back in January 27 during the time the democrats were jacking themselves off on impeachment..

If Trump didn’t stop all travels from China when China wouldn’t allow the CDC in, this virus would be worse...

It's not a hoax, but it's an overreaction, driven by the media, social media and politicians.

In this case,it’s better to over react than under react(aka the federal government)..when lives are at stake,a little inconvenience isn’t going to hurt..

And yet Barry didn’t do anything until after 1,200 US citizens died before Barry made his move...

Trump stopped all travels from China back in January 27 during the time the democrats were jacking themselves off on impeachment..

If Trump didn’t stop all travels from China when China wouldn’t allow the CDC in, this virus would be worse...
And when Trump did stop all travels from China, Biden called him a xenaphobe for doing so... and this guy wants to be president.

And when Trump did stop all travels from China, Biden called him a xenaphobe for doing so... and this guy wants to be president.
You do realize people are still traveling back and forth from China everyday. There is no ban and no one stopped “all travels from China”. Chinese tourists were stopped but Americans and people in business situations are still free to come and go as they please.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
False. I have relatives and good friends in Europe. While saying that Italy is sketchy, they say the US is the only ones getting hysterical about it. My uncles advice, literally, was to turn off the damn tv over here.
Oh you talked to somebody? Cool. Did they mention China quarantined 360 million people, or that they're digging mass graves in Iran or that the WHO had declared this a pandemic? Give me a frigging break.

So this virus thing is so bad that all sports have to be shut down yet my daughter's high school with over a thousand students in it remains open? Nah, just fear mongering and complete BS.

Carry on and enjoy your extra toilet paper.

Lmmfao

Where are you getting your info?

You do realize people are still traveling back and forth from China everyday. There is no ban and no one stopped “all travels from China”. Chinese tourists were stopped but Americans and people in business situations are still free to come and go as they please.

Yep, I know that, that’s why I didn’t say all of China... only from the infected areas of China..

China is a big country like America... There is a travel ban for California by America CEO’s, telling their employees not to travel into California...

First a$$hole troll, this is your 24th post in 19 years. So clearly you are looking to rile people up.

Second, please act on your truth, go and comfort those sick and dying because clearly you won’t die. Take your children with you because the sick need hugs from children, you will be boosting the spirits of the sick and kids immune systems are so resilient. Make sure your parents and grandparents visit everybody in the nursing homes.

And hey if you get ill, Jim Bakker is selling the cure, it’s called silver and it only costs 80$ for 4 one ounce viles

So what if it's his 24th post? Tha f^#% does that matter? Obviously knows what he's talking about. Smdh

Reactions: Gaimcock
Yep, I know that, that’s why I didn’t say all of China... only from the infected areas of China..

China is a big country like America... There is a travel ban for California by America CEO’s, telling their employees not to travel into California...
You said “all travel from China” and regardless there’s no exceptions for only impacted areas. It’s a blanket restriction.

Shocking how +90% still are unaware of basic Covid-19 facts:
- exponential growth (2x each week)
- 3-14 days of incubation (long!)
- extremely hard to get tested, so real spread unknown
- viral pneumonia is not "like the flu"
- +5% fatality rate for diabetes, high blood pressure

Agree that you should largely avoid the media ramblings to avoid Amygdala Hijack - which can exponentially exacerbate. But people who think they are smarter than the CDC, WHO, etc. engaging in high risk activities {flying, etc} unless it's an emergency simply b/c they are young and think they are bulletproof, are complete ramrods. Not to mention, these ramrods put alot of people who might not be bulletproof potentially in harm's way.

Reactions: wentzel25
80,945 cases of Covid in China and reports by WHO are new cases are declining YET we have people in the media and certain politicians saying Covid could effect 70 to 150 Million people here in the USA.

So you have the VP telling people that the US and getting tests available to the public as quickly as possible...minutes later you have Trump telling the American people that the tests are readily available and one could get a test when ever you like...Lie. He knew about this in early January and did nothing about it...now blaming past administrations for the lack of testing procedures...Lie. I could go on and on but we are in this crises because of our current administration.
Classic TDS.. What's next Trump caused Cancer.

Never have I saw so more misinformation on a message site. The Trump haters look for any talking point they can to disway his voters. A month here and 40 deaths out of 330 million. Most of those concentrated on Washington at a nursing home. So get real and stop this panic!
Not gonna happen. They smell blood or what they think is blood. TDS is real

Reactions: USC_GameCocks11
This is a typical response from a delusional Trump supporter. No real information or facts giving. Trump was right about one thing. He did say he could walk out at Time Square and shot someone and his supporters wouldn't care.
why-you-5d7f9b.jpg

Oh you talked to somebody? Cool. Did they mention China quarantined 360 million people, or that they're digging mass graves in Iran or that the WHO had declared this a pandemic? Give me a frigging break.
WHO is the most corrupt organization in the World. Led by one of the most corrupt Dr. In the world. Why is that allowed? I wouldn't trust the WHO for an aspirin.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT