ADVERTISEMENT

Watch: DRad and “crew” will mysteriously

But they were beating u before the qb got hurt. He got hurt bc they were kicked HIS butt
I done never seen lead changes and comebacks in football games. Never ever. And no heroic performances of injured players playing out of their minds leading comebacks, neither. Nope. Never in my life. Why play 60 minutes? "First score wins" anyways.
/Sarc

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
I done never seen lead changes and comebacks in football games. Never ever. And no heroic performances of injured players playing out of their minds leading comebacks, neither. Nope. Never in my life. Why play 60 minutes? "First score wins" anyways.
/Sarc

"Done never seen" . . Folks we've encountered the Internet version of seeing a unicorn. . . This guy ACTUALLY went to Clemson.

Posting my stats between Deebo and Cain is ridiculous. That doesn't tell a THING on who the better football player is. Dylan Thompson threw for more yards than any player in Carolina history. So clearly you would give up Connor Shaw for him?

That being said....I know it may be hard for you to admit, but if a game is on the line, give me Deebo Samuel all day. He reminds me of a more explosive Bruce Ellington. CLUTCH.

Have you Clemson folk not seen Cain's inconsistency? He's a damn fine WR, but Deebo is the man. Hate he's a Gamecock.

Posting my stats between Deebo and Cain is ridiculous. That doesn't tell a THING on who the better football player is. Dylan Thompson threw for more yards than any player in Carolina history. So clearly you would give up Connor Shaw for him?

That being said....I know it may be hard for you to admit, but if a game is on the line, give me Deebo Samuel all day. He reminds me of a more explosive Bruce Ellington. CLUTCH.

Have you Clemson folk not seen Cain's inconsistency? He's a damn fine WR, but Deebo is the man. Hate he's a Gamecock.

I hadn't thought of this comparison, but it's right on.

Reactions: chick75
Since you brought up games started...
This year Cain has 4 TDs in 9 games and Deebo had 4 TDs in 3 games, one of them being a rushing TD.
Also in those 3 games Deebo had nearly half the receiving yards as Cain has in 9 games.
Not really a judge of who's the better receiver when one of them couldn't play an entire season. However, at that rate, one could come to the conclusion that it would not be the one wearing that gawdy orange that would have the better stats.

Pssst. He won't understand the subtlety.

GOCOCKS! BEATWOFFORD!

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
Haha. Whatever tater. The only reason that Cain might be drafted earlier is that deebo has injury issues. When they are both on the field its really not close. Cain is good, but deebo is obviously a special player
Deebo is (well, up to the point of getting injured) better and more dynamic than Cain this year, pretty easily. Something off with Cain in 2017. Deebo couldn't hold Cain's jockstrap last year though.

2016 Cain vs. Deebo first couple of games this year would be a valid discussion.

ESPN started that fake narrative right after the loss
So now ESPN is in on it, too. Clemson has some powerful, powerful friends. Remarkable, really. Ohio State, Texas, Bama, and Southern Cal are all jealous of how powerful Clemson is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT