ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the UF Mizzou game....

aj&uscgrad

Jul 16, 2000
If the o line gives Jake time UF's pass defense looks pretty weak and susceptible to giving up deep balls

Glad we beat Mizzou already. Anyone’s thoughts changing going into UF game? Their QB misses a lot of wide open guys. Wish they didn’t have this to bounce back from next week, but Muschamp should have all the motivation in the world to go into the Swamp and leave with a win.

Glad we beat Mizzou already. Anyone’s thoughts changing going into UF game? Their QB misses a lot of wide open guys. Wish they didn’t have this to bounce back from next week, but Muschamp should have all the motivation in the world to go into the Swamp and leave with a win.
Just watch film of what Missouri did to them and copy it. Sorta like when Mississippi watched the Tennessee game and figured out how to exploit us.

Reactions: gamecockfury
Watch the new UF QB light it up now. I liked our chances with Franks.

That is one of the worst officiating gaffes ever. I know the dude fell down, but crazy waste of time to have to review that. It literally could’ve been anything but the result called on the field.

Respectfully, I don't think Muschamp's motivation is relevant. Florida is beatable if our execution is good enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT