ADVERTISEMENT

WBB at MSU game thread...

They should have pressed when they got behind. Cuevas should have be on #24. She scored 20, mostly lay ups or short jumpers.
Dawn will change up the gameplan next time they see each other I'm sure. I bet she didn't want to show everything because she knew they play State twice this year, not including the SEC tournament.

They are good, but I don’t think they are very good. They have a giant who is dominating offensive rebounds mainly due to her size. But, a great team? No. If you look at the height/size advantage they have at the post...it shouldn’t have even been a contest.

Well, they are really good. Hope we play well in the rematch.

They are good, but I don’t think they are very good. They have a giant who is dominating offensive rebounds mainly due to her size. But, a great team? No. If you look at the height/size advantage they have at the post...it shouldn’t have even been a contest.

Kinda hard to overlook their record. Only lost one this year. That's pretty darn good,

They are a good team, no doubt. But, just don’t think they are anywhere near as talented as some think.

Bulldogs got 70 points and a gazillion rebounds from 4 seniors. This is their year and I'm still not conceding the regular season or conference tournament championship to them. We haven't reach our ceiling yet.

Ty Harris is such a solid player. 40 minutes tonight and zero turnovers. 4-8 from behind the 3 point line. 4 steals. Unfortunately, she can't grab 10 rebounds as well. Some other players are going to have to step up against MSU on the glass (looking at you, Kiki).

Bulldogs got 70 points and a gazillion rebounds from 4 seniors. This is their year and I'm still not conceding the regular season or conference tournament championship to them. We haven't reach our ceiling yet.

Ty Harris is such a solid player. 40 minutes tonight and zero turnovers. 4-8 from behind the 3 point line. 4 steals. Unfortunately, she can't grab 10 rebounds as well. Some other players are going to have to step up against MSU on the glass (looking at you, Kiki).

Agree! This should be their year for SEC. They have the height in post and experience. Just can’t see them winning a National champ.
Totally agree on T Harris. She has really evolved into a top point guard. She has developed an art with assists- looks in one direction and perfectly passes to opposite direction for an assist. Kiki has really improved her game! I admire how much Coach Staley has developed the team this year from where they were early in the season.

No good excuse for not having enough size to compete inside. Dawn put all of her eggs in a few baskets, and lost on the recruiting front.

giphy.gif

Oh well, we'll just get them next time...

But can't wait until next year when we bring in more help and crush Miss State....

Miss State ladies.... Get your licks in now, next year isn't looking good for you....

Reactions: gamecockblack
ESPN's image from the game, No 15 looks like a dude on MSU's team. The body structure looks like a man. I guess with the modern views on transgenderism, even if it was a man who identifies as a woman, that would be allowed to keep from offending someone. Anyone know what kind of competitive rules there are in place, if any to keep guys from claiming to be gals and competing in women's sports?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT