ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Big recruiting weekend for Coach Staley

Names please.

According to rumors(that's why i didn't want to list): Nalyssa Smith 6'4" Forward with tremendous ball skills #3 overall in the nation...Rhine Howard a 6'0" guard, #38 overall in the nation...Jessica Sheppard a possible transfer from Nebraska, a center

I believe this to be true, but i am not the one that verified

According to rumors(that's why i didn't want to list): Nalyssa Smith 6'4" Forward with tremendous ball skills #3 overall in the nation...Rhine Howard a 6'0" guard, #38 overall in the nation...Jessica Sheppard a possible transfer from Nebraska, a center

Had heard Smith was visiting. Had also heard we were interested in the transfer Shepard but didn't know she was visiting this soon after her announcement. Dawn has the hardware to help close the deal.

Last edited:
We need the big girls. Ever think it is interesting that Dawn beats teams by pounding it inside we we had 2 big girls on the court at the same time but she played as a point guard?

Great first official visit to South Carolina thanks for the southern hospitality @imwithhoops @Roddyrod2g

C9AcS5lUQAAWDsL.jpg

C9AcS5kUIAAwmJK.jpg

WOW Nalyssa is a tall great looking athlete...Her joining Destanni Henderson would be an awesome way to kick off the 2018 class

Have not been able to confirm that Jessica Shepard and or Rhyne Howard was here...But i believe Jessica Shepard's daddy has pulled rank on her..Mr. Shepard tweeted that Jessica is likely to return to Nebraska next season..But Jessica has yet to comment on daddy's tweet..But when daddy wants to keep little girl close to home he usually wins

We need the big girls. Ever think it is interesting that Dawn beats teams by pounding it inside we we had 2 big girls on the court at the same time but she played as a point guard?

Actually, we made our run in the post-season when we played 2 point guards and 1 big. But I agree we need more big girls. If Jennings decides to go pro after next season, we're left with Herbert-Harrigan and freshmen in 2019.

Hope they Put them On a Float with a "Class of 2020" sign on it. :)

Reactions: humble servant
Actually, we made our run in the post-season when we played 2 point guards and 1 big. But I agree we need more big girls. If Jennings decides to go pro after next season, we're left with Herbert-Harrigan and freshmen in 2019.

LaDazhia Williams is 6'4" a very athletic foward with great footwork and offensive skills while being a tremendous shot blocker...Dawn and her staff turned down the Kishkituah girl that went to Tennessee to take her...She will play a lot next season at the 4&5 spot

Well, if they are that good... Then we have some positions open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT