ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: SC vs Clemson Thread

Milks26

Apr 18, 2018
#1 South Carolina vs Clemson

Time 7pm at CLA
Tv: Sec Network+

• Prior to tonight's game, South Carolina will celebrate its 2021-22 accomplishments by distributing rings and unveiling banners to recognize the program's sixth SEC Tournament title and third trip to the NCAA Final Four.

I had plans to go to this game, but couple with running errands today and having to work tonight - I'll watch from the house.

Reactions: RoosterBooster1
#1 South Carolina vs Clemson

Time 7pm at CLA
Tv: Sec Network+

• Prior to tonight's game, South Carolina will celebrate its 2021-22 accomplishments by distributing rings and unveiling banners to recognize the program's sixth SEC Tournament title and third trip to the NCAA Final Four.

I had plans to go to this game, but couple with running errands today and having to work tonight - I'll watch from the house.
Whip em

As much as I hate everything Clemson. 105.5 was talking about how Amanda Butler is the kind of coach that could beat South Carolina. I want Dawn Staley to keep her foot on Clemson's neck and get us a 25 point win.
Is she the coach that was Dawns teammate or something like that? Someone said that’s why Dawn never tried to run it up on Clemson because the coach was a friend or former teammate or something along those lines.

Is she the coach that was Dawns teammate or something like that? Someone said that’s why Dawn never tried to run it up on Clemson because the coach was a friend or former teammate or something along those lines.
No

That was the previous coach, Audra Smith, who played with her at UVA.

Yep! Both teams needed that media timeout.

I could be mistaken but, I don't think Rivers is dressed out.

I try so hard to sit back and enjoy women's basketball, but no matter how good they are it's like watching a rec game at a local gym. It's just not that enjoyable, except beating tateru is always fun. Volleyball is intense, softball can be fun to watch if it's two talented teams, but women's bball just doesn't do it.

Missing lay ups again. Ref who is completely clueless, calling beyond stupid fouls. They look flat so far. All Clemson points are all but one lay ups.

Beyond sloppy/ Team needs to settle down.

Damn, I don't know if Cardoso slept last night but that lazy pass that was picked off by Clemson to end the qtr almost became 2 points. Thank God Clemson missed. Sheesh!

Make throws Aimhere. Rivers said that she wants to become the best at free throws - I hope she does because we'll need it.

As much as I want to support Dawn and the WBB team, I have a hard time watching these games with the amount of fouls that are called. It seems like it's just about every trip down the court.

Reactions: TAV31
Not quite the first half I imagine, but I got to believe we'll be much better in the 2nd half. Also the amount of fouls are ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT