ADVERTISEMENT

WBB...that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservatives didn’t like Obama, but they didn’t spend 8 years trying to get him out of office or conducting riots. You are simply unreasonable if you can’t see the difference in a tantrum and not approving. I honestly can’t recall anyone saying that Obama wasn’t their president and questioning the legitimacy of his terms.
I thought the current President questioned the legitimacy of his term. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAB6BAgIEAI&usg=AOvVaw2Gd6nKoTIQ9ZV1fylMWZGQ

No wrong or right decision. People are gonna cry regardless. She keeps the team in the lockeroom people would cry about that too. This is America the land of the easily offended.
Right and wrong exists. Pointing out what I believe is wrong does not equate to being offended.

Reactions: kidrobinski
Right and wrong exists. Pointing out what I believe is wrong does not equate to being offended.
If you aren't offended, why do you care what someone does that has no effect on you personally? I could see judging others actions if you were offended or supported their actions.

If you aren't offended, why do you care what someone does that has no effect on you personally? I could see judging others actions if you were offended or supported their actions.
Because it affects policy and I don’t approve of things like affirmative action. They are protesting for equality- which already exists. They are wrong. The policies they are lobbying for do affect me.

No other good reason to be excited about major Gamecock sports programs.

That is where we are...pulling for equestrian, bass fishing, tennis, and the list goes on.

But as it relates to major sports programs,
WBB is the only saving grace. Get on the ladies team if you aren’t there already.

Otherwise, it’s an absolute dumpster fire..
You are all pathetic losers who live in your mothers’ basements based on these responses. I guess it makes me feel a little better knowing that most of these ignorant responses are probably from Clemson fans and/or those who don’t actually have a degree from usc.

So you agree with thumbing your nose at the greatest country the world has ever seen, to make the women's basketball program? Now I could care less if they never played another game in normal times. But I would have the same stance with any sport. And yes, that is a hill I will die on. And shame on you if the women's basketball hill is more important to you.
If you think they are thumbing their nose at the United States, you are one ignorant idiot, that’s for sure. Clearly you’ve learned nothing in the last year or two (at least). You’d be smart and read up a bit more on what Dawn has spoken about.

You are all pathetic losers who live in your mothers’ basements based on these responses. I guess it makes me feel a little better knowing that most of these ignorant responses are probably from Clemson fans and/or those who don’t actually have a degree from usc.
Just because you don’t agree, it doesn’t mean we are all wrong. Perhaps you’re the one who is missing the reality of our situation. I do have a degree from USC, but what really makes me feel ashamed is those “fans” who simply turn a blind eye and/or accept failure. And unfortunately many of those folks also have degrees from USC.

It didn’t matter, so Clinton went away and Trump got his four years. Now, it is time for him to go to Manhattan, Florida, or wherever he decides to go.
I disagree in one sense. Hillary did not go away. She’s bitched and moaned for the last 4 years. If Trump doesn’t go away either, there is presidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT