ADVERTISEMENT

WBB...that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sending an SOS

Aug 20, 2005
No other good reason to be excited about major Gamecock sports programs.

That is where we are...pulling for equestrian, bass fishing, tennis, and the list goes on.

But as it relates to major sports programs,
WBB is the only saving grace. Get on the ladies team if you aren’t there already.

Otherwise, it’s an absolute dumpster fire..

Wow this whole forum is starting to sound like it’s coming out of Portland Oregon. So many complain and fuss about EVERYTHING! I don’t agree with sitting during national anthem but a lot on here are sounding like spoiled little brats who want to take their ball and run any time something happens they don’t like. If it’s not coaching hiring choices then it’s women’s team sitting and then it’s wanting to fire the AD and basketball coach and how our women’s coach promotes trouble and on and on and on. Enough people, seriously.

Wow this whole forum is starting to sound like it’s coming out of Portland Oregon. So many complain and fuss about EVERYTHING! I don’t agree with sitting during national anthem but a lot on here are sounding like spoiled little brats who want to take their ball and run any time something happens they don’t like. If it’s not coaching hiring choices then it’s women’s team sitting and then it’s wanting to fire the AD and basketball coach and how our women’s coach promotes trouble and on and on and on. Enough people, seriously.

I put the country before my school affiliation.

I could care less about women's basketball in normal times. But since Dawn has decided to be a BLM torch bearer, and is fine with letting the team disrespect the national anthem, I not only don't care, they have become an embarrassment to the university. Ray could score some points with the masses he sorely needs if he would put a stop to this foolishness.

Nobody cares about women’s basketball except programs that have decent teams. I get that people are desperate for a winner but I’m not. I’d rather them win than lose because I love the University. But I’d trade that program in a heartbeat for us to get to just winning 8-9 games in football.

Mods lock this one too . To many folks are obviously not the sharpest tools in the box . Shocker

“Too”, not “to”. If you are going to criticize people’s intelligence you might want to use correct grammar while doing so.

Otherwise, keep asking for the mods to lock any thread where folks have an different opinion than yours.

Why?
Its ok to sit for the National Anthem but not ok to disagree with that action and discuss it?

I get locking if it were just the National Anthem. Why this is relevant is because is OUR program. Yes, the discussion is about Gamecocks athletics. It blows my mind that they don’t see this. The real issue is one view is allowed to be expressed. The other is being suppressed.

The only coach at USC that displays any leadership or ability to build an elite program .... that’s just a fact

Hitler was a good leader too. He got people to buy into the mass genocide of 6 million Jews. Doesn’t mean he was right. Dawn is no certainly no Hitler. But just because she’s leading doesn’t mean what she is doing is right either.

“Too”, not “to”. If you are going to criticize people’s intelligence you might want to use correct grammar while doing so.

Otherwise, keep asking for the mods to lock any thread where folks have an different opinion than yours.

I didn’t even say I agreed or disagree with you . Bottomline , is this is a topic that divides people, and this forum has proven time and time again that no civil discussion will ever happen . I would feel this same way if a thread supporting the protest was posted . Problem is none of us can discuss it like grown ups . Sorry bro it just is what it is .

Reactions: Carolina4
I didn’t even say I agreed or disagree with you . Bottomline , is this is a topic that divides people, and this forum has proven time and time again that no civil discussion will ever happen . I would feel this same way if a thread supporting the protest was posted . Problem is none of us can discuss it like grown ups . Sorry bro it just is what it is .

People are divided over Frank Martin. People are divided over Beamer. People are divided over Muschamp. People are divided over Tanner. The issue isn’t being divided.

dawn is doing the dividing, it’s not anyone on this forum. She gets paid very well and is SUPPOSED to represent the university. I think we are well within the our bounds to demand this sh;)$ stop.

Hitler was a good leader too. He got people to buy into the mass genocide of 6 million Jews. Doesn’t mean he was right. Dawn is no certainly no Hitler. But just because she’s leading doesn’t mean what she is doing is right either.

Sorry bro , you lost me on this one . This just make me sad . Y’all have fun , hate away . Enjoy

Mods lock this one too . To many folks are obviously not the sharpest tools in the box . Shocker

Sand in your vag?

Owned.

What did the men’s team do before the game? Sit or stand? Frank is the head of race relations for ncaa so interested to see this. And how can someone say Dawn is anti American if she is coAch of national team? 99% of people on here know nothing about what some of those girls or their families go through on a daily basis much like none of them know what it was like to fight for free speech through wars, or lose a loved one for doing that so they can have thy free speech. That is the whole problem, we all want people to see things our way and never ever want to see it from others view.

What did the men’s team do before the game? Sit or stand? Frank is the head of race relations for ncaa so interested to see this. And how can someone say Dawn is anti American if she is coAch of national team? 99% of people on here know nothing about what some of those girls or their families go through on a daily basis much like none of them know what it was like to fight for free speech through wars, or lose a loved one for doing that so they can have thy free speech. That is the whole problem, we all want people to see things our way and never ever want to see it from others view.

then don’t come to my school and represent me if you plan on spitting in my face. Their meals are paid for, their room and board is paid for, their medical is paid for, their transportation is paid for, their tutors are paid for. Take that crap elsewhere. Ray Tanner has no balls apparently.

Its not the job of the fans to understand anything. Fans are the customers of the university. The teams are there to entertain us, nothing more.
I have many customers in my sales job. I keep politics and my personal life out of it.
If the team and Dawn and the university feel its ok to lose customers, then let them have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT