ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: USC vs. UK - SEC Tournament

I haven't been watching the game. Just looked at the box score. What's going with Herbert-Harrigan? Did she have a Monster energy before the game? Keep it up!

Both ends of the court going to pot right now. We needed that timeout about 2 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Double team Epps and stop those open shots. Kentucky getting away with some fouls, too.

Awful!! I knew she shouldn't of put Alania back in. "Dawn panicked,"and we might have to pay for it down the road! Dang it!!!

I sure hope Coates is OK. I think it's time to sit her the rest of the tournament and maybe the first two rounds of the NCAA. It's obviously tender and needs time to heal.

Reactions: Brace1
Have to give UK some credit. They're playing some dang good basketball. I think they're the second best team in the league right now. Epps and Akhator are outstanding.

Last edited:
Up 3 and need a basket bad and Harris thinks she is the go-to scorer. Any other time, she can be left wide open and won't even look for the shot.

Aja should take every shot from now till the end of the game,

Kaela Davis makes me scratch my head sometimes. She forced that one for some strange reason and then fouls a 90% free throw shooter.

Reactions: Brace1
I'm impressed with UK. They have a chance to make some serious noise in the tournament. We're playing some really good ball right now and they hung right with us till late.

Epps is a player. Glad we got it done.

I believe we can beat Miss State even without Coates tomorrow. Just speed the game up & knock down some open shots. She'll be back by the NCAA tournament I'm sure. Even without Coates we're a top 10 team.

I believe we can beat Miss State even without Coates tomorrow. Just speed the game up & knock down some open shots. She'll be back by the NCAA tournament I'm sure. Even without Coates we're a top 10 team.

I kind of agree with the ESPN talking head who said it might be better if we don't win. Or as she said "the world won't end if they (USC) lose". As a 2 seed we might play more loose and with a chip on our shoulders. I have a feeling we're going out West regardless of our seed. (I reserve the right to change my mind if Notre Dame and Baylor lose).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT