ADVERTISEMENT

Wbb vs Purdue. 3pm tipoff

Any explanation of why the technical foul was called other than the weak reason of being "out of the box?"
Refs dont generally call that and especially not at that point in a game.

Reactions: Brace1
We would have to know what she's been saying to those officials during the game. Maybe this was the culmination of something.
Probably was her usual regimen. Cursing out the refs every 5 mins lol but she was far from home this time. I can't remember the last time Dawn got a technical. She's given way more leeway than most coaches though & understandably so. But when you're that far from home it's probably fair game.

I followed the game on gamecast earlier. I just had a chance to watch the replay. A few observations:

-- Didn't realize BCM played both overtimes. She can't shoot the ball in the ocean, but she's playing stellar defense. She's also played very control. Gotta be pleased with her progress.

-- Jackson was very impressive. She hit some clutch shots and free throws down the stretch.

-- Our crunch time lineup is Harris, BCM, Jackson, Jennings, Herbert-Harrigan.

-- Purdue's crowd was better than about 2 SEC teams we'll play.

-- 23 of 27 from the free throw line. Wow.

I followed the game on gamecast earlier. I just had a chance to watch the replay. A few observations:

-- Didn't realize BCM played both overtimes. She can't shoot the ball in the ocean, but she's playing stellar defense. She's also played very control. Gotta be pleased with her progress.

-- Jackson was very impressive. She hit some clutch shots and free throws down the stretch.

-- Our crunch time lineup is Harris, BCM, Jackson, Jennings, Herbert-Harrigan.

-- Purdue's crowd was better than about 2 SEC teams we'll play.

-- 23 of 27 from the free throw line. Wow.

BCM was amazing on defense today. Her shooting will come around; se was our top 3 point % shooter 2 years ago. Bianca Jackson is clutch - I hope this gets her started this season. We have not typically been a good FT shooting team, so that was a nice bonus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT