ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs UCONN game thread....

UConn does not miss. And you can already tell every ball goes out of bounds will be off of us

UConn gets a TON of favorable calls. Noticed that against Duke. They get the benefit of the doubt a lot.

Our team can’t shoot, can’t guard, can’t hold onto the ball...Lord I’m gonna miss A’Ja next year.

Well, the good news is we'll probably be better with Jennings off the court. This isn't a great matchup for her.

Reactions: vacock#
Have we EVER had a lead on this team?
It’s like a men’s team in women’s bodies

Reactions: Brace1
These turnovers are outrageous and UConn is zoned in. I don’t understand these foolish passes, at this point in the tournament. I just hope we can keep it close this first half. Then maybe we’ll have a chance to win it.

Reactions: vacock#
At least one Samuelson sister has broken her foot in the last two NCAA tournaments. That will probably have to happen again tonight for us to have a chance.

At least one Samuelson sister has broken her foot in the last two NCAA tournaments. That will probably have to happen again tonight for us to have a chance.
The starting five can all break their foot and we would struggle with UCONN it appears. We look completely unprepared and over matched.

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT