ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs UCONN game thread....

Men’s teams can’t shoot this well.
This is what you get when...
You have the best coach
You have the best players
You have the hardest working team.

Reactions: bdblack and Brace1
I hope Mississippi State beats Louisville and UConn beats Mississippi State by 50 or more. I really don’t like MSU!
And yes I realize there is still a half to go. Just being realistic.

For the poster earlier this week that said Ty Harris could start for UCONN and is better than Dangerfield....Are you serious? Is Ty even on the floor?

Harris is no threat to score. They are begging her practically to shoot, and she will not even put one up. Then again, the only 2 she has shot did not even hit the rim. Until we hit some 3’s, they will continue to try and clog the paint.

Reactions: 76gintcock
UCONN probably already has enough for the win.
That’s crazy.

You noticed to, eh?
Well I’ll say it, we need girls that can shoot the long ball no matter the color. If you have to go for a few lower ranked recruits (Get Em) it’s a shame that we’re still searching for a consistent 3 point shooter.” I’m sure they’re some perimeter players that wanted to play here, that didn’t get looked at because they didn’t have stars!

Reactions: GSGP69
And we're supposed to be better than most everybody. The game is theoretically supposed to be close. That makes it embarrassing. We are the defending National Champions. That makes it embarrassing.
Nobody really thought this game would be anywhere near close.

Reactions: vacock#
Well I’ll say it, we need girls that can shoot the long ball no matter the color. If you have to go for a few lower ranked recruits (Get Em) it’s a shame that we’re still searching for a consistent 3 point shooter. I’m sure they’re some perimeter players that wanted to play here, that didn’t get looked at because they didn’t have stars!

Are we watching the same game? We're shooting 56% from the field! The problem isn't offense, it's our defense.

Reactions: bdblack
Please stop. We didn't have any white players last year and won a national title. But let's call Clemson fans "Tillmanites"

Who said I meant white players??
You do have to admit that there are a lot of good outside shooters who happen to be white and we don't ever seem to land them.
I'm just articulating the obvious. If we had all green players and won the National Championship I wouldn't care but if we aren't able to recruit from every demographic for whatever reason then something is wrong.
AND... don't even try to twist this into calling me a racist

Are we watching the same game? We're shooting 56% from the field! The problem isn't offense, it's our defense.
Never said it was offense bro, we need to keep pace with their three point shooting. We need a perimeter game to go with our inside game. 2s can’t beat 3s unless our defense stops it.

Reactions: GSGP69
This is just terrible defense, if you call it that. Open lay ups and 3 pointers. Bad when your guards can't shoot.

Reactions: Brace1
Never said it was offense bro, we need to keep pace with their three point shooting. We need a perimeter game to go with our inside game. 2s can’t beat 3s unless our defense stops it.

You can't outshoot UCONN. Mississippi State was 3-11 from 3 last year against them. But MSU did a great job of guarding the perimeter and limiting the perimeter shots. That's about the only way to have a prayer against UCONN.

Reactions: ansoncock
Dawn must be mad as hell at Herbert Harrigan. She's barely seen the floor.

Defense leaves much to be desired.
Katie Lou and Williams with back to back blow-by’s on our defenders

What UCONN has coming back next year that will start or see significant playing time. National rank as a recruit and class noted

#1 Samuelson sr. Walker soph. Williams fr.

#3 Dangerfield Jr

#5 Nelson-Ododa Fr

#6 Collier sr.

#13 Coombs soph.

#23 Stevens sr

We will have two players ranked in the top ten T'ea Cooper and Destanni Henderson both point guards. Geno is a master recruiter, developer of talent, motivator, and x & o tactician. I think everyone is waiting for him to retire or all of WBB could take out a hit.

What UCONN has coming back next year that will start or see significant playing time. National rank as a recruit and class noted

#1 Samuelson sr. Walker soph. Williams fr.

#3 Dangerfield Jr

#5 Nelson-Ododa Fr

#6 Collier sr.

#13 Coombs soph.

#23 Stevens sr

We will have two players ranked in the top ten T'ea Cooper and Destanni Henderson both point guards. Geno is a master recruiter, developer of talent, motivator, and x & o tactician. I think everyone is waiting for him to retire or all of WBB could take out a hit.

Stars don’t matter. Lmao

I know you don’t outshoot UConn. What I’m saying is we should have players by now that can keep us in this kinda contest. There have been plenty of time to recruit that type of player. I think we had one but she transferred to Missouri and losing two starters to the WNBA didn’t help.

I hereby present a proclamation to the college basketball hierachy .... next year UCONN women should finally be required to play in Division II men's basketball
They'd own that too. They practice against former D1 Uconn men's players.lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT