ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs UCONN game thread....

Time to close out this WBB thread about the UConn game, I mean about recruiting, silly me.... this thread about race, my bad again....this thread about Jews. As they say in Anchorman......man, this thing escalated quickly.

If we had an all white team, “that couldn’t play on the inside,” but they were a top ten team. I would think we probably, should look at some black players. That’s if we couldn’t find white players who could get the job done, and that’s the situation I see with our team. We are getting good recruits, that are not great shooters, and this is something Dawn has been wanting to Improve on. Last year we didn’t need that constant knock down shooter, we had the talent to dominate so many other aspects, of the game it didn’t matter as much. But still it was noticeable the few times we lost. Dawn was hoping Haley Troupe was gonna be that outside threat, we were looking for,” but it didn’t work out. I was hoping it would and it possibly opening the door for more perimeter players, to wanna come to USC.. I hate that this conversation turned into something racial, because I don’t think that was anyone’s intent, definitely not mine. I’m the ‘same color’ as everyone on our team., and I have to say it bothers me when I see other teams, with white girls that can shoot the 3 consistently :( and we have none. I don’t think it would be an issue if we had players on our team that could knock them down. Gamecock fans just wanna win it doesn’t matter what race the players are. Like Al Davis said just win baby! :D

If Troup was home sick, she picked a place that was at least as far, Missou. She is from Alabama.

You guys aren't getting the story right. She wasn't "homesick." She chose Carolina to be closer to home, but her heart was in Mizzou. If that's the case, then "bye." You're either for us or against us. If you're for Mizzou, then you're definitely against us. I don't see how any USC fan would feel otherwise. Also, Nikki McCray was her recruiter and McCray leaving for ODU was a factor.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT