ADVERTISEMENT

We all know we will see the best performance of the year from yall

That is kind of you to say. My buddy and I were making plans to go to that game next week. Then we watched this one and quickly reconsidered.

We probably will keep it close- we always do- but I don't know if this team has enough talent to pull off any miracles like last season.

Reactions: IkeWild33
The worst thing that happened to you Dawg is that Mitch got hurt because there is no way he could beat you.Now this Orth character is a bit of a cool customer ! Not saying we are going to win but with the QB change I do feel we have a chance

We probably only have 2 or 3 players that would be good enuff to start on your team. Cooper, Moore, and maybe fry

We always play UGA well. Expect nothing else next week. However, if defense does not play until second half it will be long day. Most teams come out fired up on defense and if anything lose some spark second half. Two games and we do not play defense until second half. Go figure.

I can tell you've been around ... and that you know enough to know several of the posters responding to you won't be the guys on the field you're playing against. You'll get our best and have our full attention.

We look forward to it.

Not a chance in hell..the way we start games y'all might be up by 28 or 35 by halftime.

That's what you guys were saying last year. It will never happen. If our QB completes one half in the first half he'll have his best first half of SEC football in his career.

The worst thing that happened to you Dawg is that Mitch got hurt because there is no way he could beat you.Now this Orth character is a bit of a cool customer ! Not saying we are going to win but with the QB change I do feel we have a chance

That's a great characterization of Orth..........I noticed something special about every snap he's taken so far this year. "Cool customer" sums it up perfectly. It's strange, but he seems to have something special and a confidence all QBs need. He's got a nice arm also. Last night sucked, and there's plenty of blame.........but Orth appeared to grow up a bunch last night. We have to keep our heads up and get better each week cause it only gets tougher.

I can tell you've been around ... and that you know enough to know several of the posters responding to you won't be the guys on the field you're playing against. You'll get our best and have our full attention.

We look forward to it.
So UGA will have your full attention? That's some inside info right there

You don't have to worry UGA. With not being able to stop Kentucky's running backs in 1st half with 7 or 8 in the box, Chubb and company will have a field day against our defense. Plus try to tackle that bowling ball with our arm tackles and see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT