ADVERTISEMENT

We don't repeat until

Passes were dropped that could have been caught.
Tackles were missed that should have been made.
While I agree the qb situation needs improvement, don’t kid yourself into thinking that’s our only problem.

Reactions: drawplay000
Connor Shaw is not that much better or really better at all
What other USC QB has led USC to three straight 11 win seasons and a top 4 finish? Plus I think he was undefeated at home.

Connor Shaw is not that much better or really better at all

While Connor was the far superior runner and athlete, it’s the intangibles that made him so much better than his stats (which were pretty good, btw). When the game was on the line, or when it was against the best competition, he never showed an ounce of fear or hesitation. That’s something that can’t be coached, and I don’t fault Bentley for not having that trait, very few people do.

Reactions: rogue cock
While Connor was the far superior runner and athlete, it’s the intangibles that made him so much better than his stats (which were pretty good, btw). When the game was on the line, or when it was against the best competition, he never showed an ounce of fear or hesitation. That’s something that can’t be coached, and I don’t fault Bentley for not having that trait, very few people do.
He didn't turnover the ball and always found a way to sustain drives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT