ADVERTISEMENT

We gonna get a real OC now?

Trust me, Coach Beamer knows what he is doing.

May I suggest re-watching the Mayo Bowl. Our Gamecocks whipped up on one of the top teams in the country at the start of last season. We were in the end zone all morning. The former Texas coach had no answer for what we were doing.

Trust me, Coach Beamer knows what he is doing.

May I suggest re-watching the Mayo Bowl. Our Gamecocks whipped up on one of the top teams in the country at the start of last season. We were in the end zone all morning. The former Texas coach had no answer for what we were doing.
He deserves a pay raise and contract extension. So do White and Lembo, in my opinion.

Longo scored 21 while USC played keep away and a month to prep for him. How many times did we score 21 in games we lost? It took having 2+ Weeks for any O performance to score more than 30 points. I’d rather UNC season on O than ours. Their bad D this year isn’t his fault. Good try though. I’ll take the guy with consistently top 50 O’s than the 116th O ranked OC.
Jury is still out on Satterfield, but no thanks on Longo. His offense is lights out between the 20s....terrible in the red zone and always has been. That has always been Longo's downfall. Werner was the better OC at Ole Miss between the two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT