ADVERTISEMENT

We have a chance to beat USF in a bowl game, the taters can't do the same:)

The poster who came up with it is same guy who uses the biggest anti-Semite in America as an identifier. Are you shocked?

Reactions: donleycock
Do you have a clue?
I do, I like Mel Gibson as an actor, and find his drunk messed up life humorous. This is coming from someone who's grandfather was an imigrant from Israel.

As far as actors, athletes, ect.... go, you should never care about their personal views. I'm not a scientologist but I enjoy tom cruise movies. If Mel Gibson wants to blame Jews for all the worlds wars he can, this doesn't change my view of braveheart or the lethal weapon movies.

The point that guy is trying to make is that Mel is a pretty terrible person and I wouldnt want to have him as my avatar.

I feel like a Mel Gibson face is a very comical avatar for a message board given his history with putting his foot in his mouth. And once again, this is coming from a guy that grandfather was an imigrant from Israel.

I am also not easily offended like half the world is. People need safe places for the trump election, kneeling for the national anthem, trans people being a real thing, gun regulations.... regardless of political views, odd are you're a baby.

I feel like a Mel Gibson face is a very comical avatar for a message board given his history with putting his foot in his mouth. And once again, this is coming from a guy that grandfather was an imigrant from Israel.

I am also not easily offended like half the world is. People need safe places for the trump election, kneeling for the national anthem, trans people being a real thing, gun regulations.... regardless of political views, odd are you're a baby.
Your thought process (if that's a fair description) is as warped as I've seen. Carry on.

The original poster is an original dope and just takes up space on the board. I wish he would take his juvenile self some where else. What an joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT