ADVERTISEMENT

We still have a chance to go to a bowl game. I mean, Missouri is...

duckcock2.0.0

Sep 16, 2020
...not some great team. It will be tough on the road, but we have a chance to win that game. And the taters offense is awful. Maybe not as bad as our offense, but still bad. That game is at home, so with the crowd, maybe we win. A bowl would be a huge deal to sell to recruits that we are on the right track. So where do y'all want to go? Back to Charlotte? The new stadium in Birmingham?

Go Cocks!!!

It's a tough call for Beamer. Play Zeb and have a chance at one or two more wins this year. Or ride it out w Luke because he's all we got for next year. So maybe this year he can get better while we get beat up.

Dude you are either a parody account or you are as dumb as a box or rocks…
I'm just being realistic is all. I mean, who is Missouri? We have no reason to fear them or the taters. If we can finally put a good game together against Mizzou, we can win. And I don't know how anyone can say we wouldn't have a chance against clemmons with their offense and playing at W-B.

...not some great team. It will be tough on the road, but we have a chance to win that game. And the taters offense is awful. Maybe not as bad as our offense, but still bad. That game is at home, so with the crowd, maybe we win. A bowl would be a huge deal to sell to recruits that we are on the right track. So where do y'all want to go? Back to Charlotte? The new stadium in Birmingham?

Go Cocks!!!
Did you actually watch the game today? Wth

It's a tough call for Beamer. Play Zeb and have a chance at one or two more wins this year. Or ride it out w Luke because he's all we got for next year. So maybe this year he can get better while we get beat up.
If you think he's all we got I don't know what to tell you. Wasn't Gauthier supposed to be a good pick up for us? Well, tell me. Was he or not?

I'm just being realistic is all. I mean, who is Missouri? We have no reason to fear them or the taters. If we can finally put a good game together against Mizzou, we can win. And I don't know how anyone can say we wouldn't have a chance against clemmons with their offense and playing at W-B.
Expect to lose the rest, if we steal a W great.
we Are TERRIBLE. I HOPE YOU SAW THAT TODAY.

Go Cocks!!!
I'd love for that to happen. We have a shot against Missouri. But, it's at their place. Clemson barely lost to a good NC State team on the road and to maybe the best team in the nation, Georgia, in Charlotte. I would not get my hopes up.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I'd love for that to happen. We have a shot against Missouri. But, it's at their place. Clemson barely lost to a good NC State team on the road and to maybe the best team in the nation, Georgia, in Charlotte. I would not get my hopes up.
If we were to beat clemmons it might be a 10-7 type game. If we don't beat them this year, who knows when we'll have another chance.

Let's see, we usually start out too slow to recover or we get figured out and stuffed the remainder of the game. Either way spells losses the remainder of the season against stiffer competition (c'mon, stop kidding ourselves, Mizzou is better than Vandy).

Reactions: Patriot321
Coaches see him everyday at practice. If he was the answer he would be playing.
I think they see White in practice too. We just see him when he plays. So there's at least some question about this staff's ability to evaluate talent. I never got an answer from the other guy. Was Gauthier considered a good get or not? Do you know?

Coaches see him everyday at practice. If he was the answer he would be playing.
They see Doty “every day at practice” also; how’d that work out. That look like an “answer” to you?

I would assume they see Jenkins and X White at practice every day also, but I’m not so sure.

They see Doty “every day at practice” also; how’d that work out. That look like an “answer” to you?

I would assume they see Jenkins and X White at practice every day also, but I’m not so sure.
They can only go with what they have to work with. If any player fails to impress the coaches in practice, wouldn't make any sense to start them ahead of others who looked better.

They can only go with what they have to work with. If any player fails to impress the coaches in practice, wouldn't make any sense to start them ahead of others who looked better.
Judging from results, the coaches may want to adjust their criteria, assuming that’s the actual reason. These guys are obviously at this stage not infallible; those players play opponents, not coach-impress.

Judging from results, the coaches may want to adjust their criteria, assuming that’s the actual reason. These guys are obviously at this stage not infallible; those players play opponents, not coach-impress.
Judging from results, we need to recruit better players.

I don't know what in the hell some are thinking about getting to a bowl game. Even if, and that is a huge IF this team can scrape out 6 wins, who wants to watch us get bitch slapped around in a bowl game.
As opposed to 2-8 or 4-8. I would love to see us make a bowl game, not likely but if we did it would be against similar competition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT