ADVERTISEMENT

weather

According to our local Crakerjack Weather people. We were supposed to start getting sleet around 2:00. Well it’s 8:00 here at my house in Columbia and it’s still raining.

And then they wonder why a lot of people don't take their hurricane coverage seriously.

they were pretty spot on for here in chapin, said around 730 it would transition from freezing rain to snow and it did around 740. You also have to take in account that snow is the absolute hardest form of weather to predict considering there are so many variables that have to be in place for here in the midlands to make it happen. 1 degree shift either way can change everything or if a wedge forms that is totally unpredictable.

Reactions: DrMickey
For those that wanted a snow play day, they have got it. Gilbert got covered quickly and it's still going strong.

It started here in Lancaster after 7PM with small flakes and it's 10:30PM now with about an inch on the ground. So pretty. Have seen a heavy snow here in years and to get two in about one week altho not that heavy.

Well that sucked. My one dog refused to poop outside because of the snow. She did on a rug as soon as she got back inside. Meh….. I’m glad it’s melted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT