ADVERTISEMENT

Well, are we every going to hear anything about Thornwell ?

If that is indeed the case, CFM could have said that a month ago rather than the "it's nothing serious" crap...My guess is today is company line time...But it's obvious something troubled Frank about this issue a month ago
That's the difference, you are guessing, I'm not.

Last edited:
Reactions: bosoxcock
Dodie Anderson who has given millions of dollars in the past through all the trials and tribulations, drugs, steroids, cheating, missue of funds, arrest of student athletes on felony charges within the USC athletic program is now , all of a sudden going to stop donating because in 2016 a guard on the basketball team made a mistake

If she never gives another dime to USC, it aint because of a basketball players 6 game suspension ...get real!!
I didn't say that. Tired of BS across the board.

That's the difference, you are guessing, I'm not.

bullshit...If you actually know you would have posted the truth by now...you're full of it...You are suggesting Frank lied when he asserted the violation is "nothing serious"...Granted CFMs idea of whats serious may differ from yours...Based on the few post of yours i have read, that's prolly good for Frank Martin

bullshit...If you actually know you would have posted the truth by now...you're full of it...You are suggesting Frank lied when he asserted the violation is "nothing serious"...Granted CFMs idea of whats serious may differ from yours...Based on the few post of yours i have read, that's prolly good for Frank Martin
What you lack in knowledge and understanding you more than make up for with bravado. Good luck with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT