ADVERTISEMENT

Well....isn't this something???!!!!

BedouinCock

Jan 4, 2008
We get beat 28-0 by UVA on the same day our rival is in their 4th playoff game and looking like they will win. Considering the conference that we are in and our track record there is little reason to think that we will ever make the playoff. So, lets just plow up the football stadium, establish an agriculture school use it as a test site.

Reactions: Coq.de.Combat
We get beat 28-0 by UVA on the same day our rival is in their 4th playoff game and looking like they will win. Considering the conference that we are in and our track record there is little reason to think that we will ever make the playoff. So, lets just plow up the football stadium, establish an agriculture school use it as a test site.
Not a bad idea. I’d get more sleep. Of course I don’t have to worry about being in the Gamecock Club anymore. I can save that money and buy that fishing condo in Florida.

I know it looks and feels bad right now but quit comparing us to Clemson . .. they cheat at a high level... compare us to kansas....23 and 97 over the last ten years. We are much better than that team that didn't show up today. As we say every Jan. 1st... Wait until next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT