ADVERTISEMENT

Well my favorite month of the year (May) has come and gone. I tell you

Not only adverse in terms of all that happened, but the wettest May I can ever remember. And it was also cool. Horrible golfing and swimming month.

Last edited:
Not only adverse in terms of all that happened, but the wettest May I can ever remember. And it was also cool. Horrible golfing and swimming month.

We were getting close to breaking a record in this area for the most rain during the month of May.

April is my favorite ... bass are on the beds , the Pompano and Cobia are running the beach and the girls are wearing way less clothes than march . Also my beer starts getting hot way to fast in May and June . In August i don’t leave the house .

Reactions: SCexpat38
time passes by entirely too fast.

Mine too, followed closely by October. What really makes time fly is grandchildren. They are these cute little things running around, and the next thing you know they 16 and driving. I feel like I went to sleep in 2010and awakened last week. LOL

time passes by entirely too fast.
That is because the experiments conducted using the large Hadron collider in Cern Switzerland in 2012 opened a black hole that consumed our world and teleported us all to an alternate universe where things are similar but slightly different and vacuum (spelled vacume prior to 2012) decay is causing our interaction and experiences with the passing of time to accelerate. There are numerous slight differences between today’s reality and pre-2012 reality. It is like someone remade our world from memory but forgot how to spell a couple things! Remember when the Statue of Liberty used to be in Ellis Island? Liberty Island never even existed.., Until after 2012... Remember when Febreze was spelled “Febreeze”? “Skechers” usdd to be “SkeTchers”... KFC was “Kentucky Fried Chicken”... The list goes on and on... Stay woke people!!

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Mine too, followed closely by October. What really makes time fly is grandchildren. They are these cute little things running around, and the next thing you know they 16 and driving. I feel like I went to sleep in 2010and awakened last week. LOL
nope, you went to sleep in 2012, read my post above. You were close...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT