ADVERTISEMENT

Well Todd Grantham is going to be available...

Please no he was an employee for a day here. Had his chance and not impressed with recruiting or play calling.

Grant ham is the most over rated defensive coordinator in all history of football. His defenses do good for the first year and maybe second but once he gets into the third he is highly exposed and moves on to do all the same again.

Reactions: 92Pony
He had a couple really good seasons at Louisville. At the time I thought he was a good DC, but things have obviously gone down hill for him since then.

Florida's defense was pathetic all season. With that offense they would've been a real title contender with merely a competent defense. The opt outs obviously didnt help, but Florida gave up 10 yards per attempt and 11 yards per rush last night to OU. That's almost unheard of outside of cupcake games.

Grant ham is the most over rated defensive coordinator in all history of football. His defenses do good for the first year and maybe second but once he gets into the third he is highly exposed and moves on to do all the same again.

so WW hire him for two years while we search for better?

• Haha
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Beat me to it. 658 yards of offense by OU with 6 minutes left. UF hasn't even been trying in second half on defense.
Florida has the least talented defense they have had in years. They have nobody on defense that is projected to be drafted before day three. Carolina will have more.

This post amuses me because for some bizarre reason I watched the 2012 UGA @ USC game on Youtube last night. Every play. What a team Spurrier fielded. Also, Grantham's suck was on full display.

Isn’t he the one who had the job for a couple of days and then walked out on SOS.
Please no he was an employee for a day here. Had his chance and not impressed with recruiting or play calling.
giphy.gif

He’s pretty good when he has good Defensive ends & OLBs that can set the edge. He did not have that at UF this year. He hates recruiting. His system requires smart players which makes it difficult at place like UF with so many 3 year players. That explains why he was better at MSU and Louisville as there are more 4 and 5 year players there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT