ADVERTISEMENT

welp, Jeffery just cost the Eagles their chance to win

Scored a td in last year's super bowl. Accidents happen. He's going nowhere. Still very valuable player.

It was my estimation that even if he caught it...there were two defenders bearing down on him and he was well short of the line to gain anyway. He wasn't going to make it. Watch the replay. (imho)

It was my estimation that even if he caught it...there were two defenders bearing down on him and he was well short of the line to gain anyway. He wasn't going to make it. Watch the replay. (imho)

It was 2nd down and they had 2 minutes left with a timeout. But the defender in his path definitely contributed to the miss.

He definitely should’ve caught the ball. But nobody knows that more than him and you could tell he was devastated. That’s another reason I believe the Philly fans have responded more positively...because they saw how much it meant to him.

He was playing with broken ribs, nobody seemed to mention that during the broadcast, teammates knew though and that is all that matters.

He just became less, uh, settled in Philly.
Because of 1 play? That's ridiculous. He led the Eagles in receiving and he had "cracked" ribs. Your constant rush to judgment is quite befuddling.

It does sound like Foles is gone. AJ's best games were when Foles was QB.

Because of 1 play? That's ridiculous. He led the Eagles in receiving and he had "cracked" ribs. Your constant rush to judgment is quite befuddling.

It does sound like Foles is gone. AJ's best games were when Foles was QB.
If you're saying he is as valued and beloved in Philly as he was two days ago, I'm not buying into that one. Oh, the den will diminish, but the memories will linger.

If Philly had lost the Super Bowl, and were thisclose to the NFCCG they would’ve excoriated him, and make no mistake, so would the genteel southern fans from our fine state, were he still a Gamecock, and we played in (and lost) the NC last year, and this year he dropped a pass in the CFB playoffs that arguably kept us from going back. I think most Philly fans realize what a bad ass player he is, know there’s no Lombardi without him, and know this year’s team just let the NFC’s best team off the hook with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers playing, but making it this far was sweet enough. Losing Nick is gonna suck the most.

I think the game turned in the 1st half. Should've taken the holding penalty on 4th and 1. Payton is a gambler and would have gone for it one way or another.

That's not a second guess I could see it coming. Eagles coach should have seen it too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT