ADVERTISEMENT

We're #3?

the AP poll lists all the teams that are not playing, Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, Oregon, USC, Minnesota all ranked even though they are 0-0, so yes they would be still ranked
Only 4 of those teams are above them and the other two would have no doubt pushed infront of Louisiana, any of the other 40% of p5 would have eaily

Reactions: GamecockWarrior
What?! Well if you need directions it's north til you smell it and west til you step in it. The cow dung and sheep to student ratios are definitely better there, to go with jailhouse orange fashionistas galore.
Coastal Carolina would be east till you step in Salt water, other than the last chance saloon & skins hot dogs I have been trying to give that corner of land to UghA for YEARS!!!!!!!

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
Would Carolina beat CCU? Yall say they would but how did it go vs a FCS Citadel team or even last year vs App State? Chadwell is a pretty good coach.

CCU is on the move up folks. It is a much more popular place for kids now days. Carolina has SEC money, but we have seen programs like Southern Miss and CUSA Louisville give their SEC teams trouble in the past
Yeah Clemson better not schedule them or they could be in trouble

Reactions: jeff2001
If you think we would beat CCU just because, well you must have literally just became a fan, as in today, or are a casual observer. We have lost to some really crappy teams before and dont forget our coach losing to a team who never threw a pass. Yeah....sigh.

Sad part was App state lost to Georgia southern week before they beat us. 7 teams App played scored more pts against them than we did
Look who our OC was. Someone who couldn't coordinate. WM seems to have a penchant for promoting his staff to their highest level of incompetence. His friends rather than someone who is qualified.
Much like our GREAT AD who, being a coach once, is now in a position to give coaches outrageous raises. He's awfully free with the university's money.

Reactions: jonesz21
Look who our OC was. Someone who couldn't coordinate. WM seems to have a penchant for promoting his staff to their highest level of incompetence. His friends rather than someone who is qualified.
Much like our GREAT AD who, being a coach once, is now in a position to give coaches outrageous raises. He's awfully free with the university's money.
Yeah no coach has brought top assistants in here. Spurrier had Johnson which was a good one.

Yeah no coach has brought top assistants in here. Spurrier had Johnson which was a good one.
Wonder what would have happened if Johnson had been given enough of a raise to stay? Look what happened-Ward.
Johnson, a great DC, but not HC material. Hope, hope WM isn't like that. Defense seems to be better this year. Auburn should tell u

Honestly, why do we have so many morons on here ?
I’m no moron and I don’t think you are either. Coastal would definitely beat Vandy and they would give Carolina a better game than you think. I don’t think they would beat Carolina, but if they did it wouldn’t be a shock to me. I’ve seen A LOT!!

If you think we would beat CCU just because, well you must have literally just became a fan, as in today, or are a casual observer. We have lost to some really crappy teams before and dont forget our coach losing to a team who never threw a pass. Yeah....sigh.
Bump

SP+ currently likes the Gamecocks by about 5 over the Chants on a neutral field, and FPI favors SCar by about a TD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT