ADVERTISEMENT

Were you alive in 1983?

Were you alive in 1983?

• Total voters
OK Cola I see where you coming from,nothing wrong with defending your self,but I think you are a better man,not to respond to that bullsh.People always try to stir that pot. Just saying
Do you spend any time on Small Talk?

If you do come over there, you will understand better. I am mild compared to some of the immature insults that some throw over there. I try to joke around but sometimes it gets downright ugly.

Do you spend any time on Small Talk?

If you do come over there, you will understand better. I am mild compared to some of the immature insults that some throw over there. I try to joke around but sometimes it gets downright ugly.
I could not handle that crap,so I stay away from small talk,to much PC for me,if you know what I mean.To old for that crap. Go Cocks

Thanks Cola,I don't know about wise, but know better no to get in a piss....g contest with some of those,I don't know what to call them.Have a good day, I have,celebrating my 74 birthday today,great meal ,ice cream cake, and the day is over yet ,ha ha . Go Cocks
Happy Birthday to you!

Go Cocks too!

Thanks Cola,I don't know about wise, but know better no to get in a piss....g contest with some of those,I don't know what to call them.Have a good day, I have,celebrating my 74 birthday today,great meal ,ice cream cake, and the day is over yet ,ha ha . Go Cocks
Happy B-day German!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT