ADVERTISEMENT

We've landed in College Station!!!!!!

Left CAE at 6am. Arrived in College Station at 10.
It is HOT.
As the mothers and wives of Sparta would tell their sons and husbands, "Come back with your shield, or on it." Just kidding of course. Hope you witness a big upset!

The damn mexican food is unbelieveable. Love College Station, and the people are wonderful. One of the best trips my wife and I have ever made!!!!

Please elaborate...
It is beautiful. Hard to describe. It's on campus. It's brick.
In front they have columns with the names of their Hall of Fame coaches. They have the names of their All American football players and their NFL player. They have a huge statue for their Heisman winner from 1957.
Then they have a column with the 2 Heisman winners they've had.

Xz9DZI4.jpg

The stadium is massive!

mpGsCgb.jpg
SVaXahl.jpg
AmPnFWY.jpg
uoZux5w.jpg
DUEp6sW.jpg
uKsQ0YY.jpg

Me and my son in front of the George Bush Library!

CeaTbtb.jpg

mfjDpJ7.jpg
pNeDRHf.jpg

kY7FQkq.jpg

2ngPsBC.jpg

You made their sign out front read "Tooth Man." Love it. No 12th Man this week. We win!

It is beautiful. Hard to describe. It's on campus. It's brick.
In front they have columns with the names of their Hall of Fame coaches. They have the names of their All American football players and their NFL player. They have a huge statue for their Heisman winner from 1957.
Then they have a column with the 2 Heisman winners they've had.
Thats the most frustrating thing to me after visiting a lot of other stadiums particularly the Big 12 ones. They almost all have beautiful brick facades. Oklahoma has it, Okie St has it, Nebraska has it, etc. I wish we would do something similar or at least do a little more to the concrete like Arky did. We've come a long way but it still seems like we are so far behind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT