ADVERTISEMENT

What are some traditions at other schools that you like?

Please don't hit me!!! I like The Mississippi State Cow Bells.
angryface.gif

Va Tech and I even like Sandstorm with the towels.
One thing that's a negative about the towels.... if you are waving them... you aren't clapping creating more noise for the stadium.

The state fair once gave out little 'clickers' for the Click it or Ticket campaign. It was hilarious at the game with all the 'clicking'.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
ARMY-NAVY. The March On.
Each company and its commander are announced and then take the field until the entire field is filled. That’s almost 9,000 midshipmen and cadets celebrating the game and their commitment to the Constitution.

The Army/Navy rivalry is what college football is all about. Not just the rivalry, but the way their sports teams are handled.

Last edited:
Curious if during the game they show the SNL scene demanding more cowbell?
If they don't, they sure should! If Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, you should probably give him more cowbell.
They should just take the 5 second clip of him saying "I've got a fever, and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!" and play that on every defensive 3rd down. If they aren't already doing this, somebody in their athletic department should be fired.

ARMY-NAVY. The March On.
Each company and its commander are announced and then take the field until the entire field is filled. That’s almost 9,000 midshipmen and cadets celebrating the game and their commitment to the Constitution.

This is it

Rammer Jammer at Alabama was pretty cool. Sucks we loss but it was a fun environment. VTech of course.

If we start a thread on one we hate most I vote for Rocky Top

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
We should start this new tradition - launching a bantum rooster from the upper deck while playing 2001 as it glides to the center of the field and devours some scratch food.

Wearing Purple and Orange

Worshiping a Rock

Releasing a world record 363,729 pcs of litter into the sky to fall all over the upstate

Driving a bus right before kickoff to the stadium with the team when masses of people are still trying to get in

Oh Wait? What am I thinking?

tenor.gif

There are several football stadiums where I want to attend a game and West Point and the Naval Academy are two of them. It doesn't matter who they are playing.

I went to an Air Force vs Colorado State game at the air force academy. they had a fly over that I will never forget. I think the most most impressive was a stealth and the biggest cargo plane I have ever seen. don't know if they do it at every game but it made an impression on me.

Clemson has pregame show on the radio on before games that starts in the morning and goes all the way up to game time. Then has post game coverage. Once I was in Tennessee and picked up their station.
Get out of Columbia where roads narrow to 4 lines and good bye radio coverage for our games

Chief Osceola at FSU is pretty awesome. I love the fact that FSU stood up to the PC crowd about their use of the Seminole name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT