ADVERTISEMENT

What are you grilling for the 4th?

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
For us, nothing really fancy; hamburgers, bocks, FF, and Cole Slaw on the side. I did forget we are having corn on the cob, homemade Blueberry Cobbler and Vanilla Ice Cream.

Last edited:
Last night my daughter told me to Google "round hotdogs". I did. How stupid. Wouldn't that be like bologna?

Last night, thick porkchops on the grill with brown rice and green peas. Tonight, filet mignon and roasted red potatoes. Sunday afternoon will be baby back ribs, baked beans, coleslaw and fresh corn on the cob. We have all sorts of cold beer for the boat rides, wine in abundance and my favorite, a vodka martini as a nightcap.

I am grilling up some big nasty EXPLOSIONS! Just dropped a bill on fireworks… Technically I think you are only supposed to shoot them on the 4th in Wcola, but I only have my daughter tonight and the show must go in- hope my neighbors are not dicks!

Past few years we’ve grilled Lobsters and scallops. We celebrate the 4th up at Keowee and there is a guy that drives up to the NE and comes down to the upstate during the summer.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Did hamburgers and hotdogs for Memorial. Will do ribeyes, baked potatoes, onion rings and salad for tomorrow, and also marinated chicken breast filets for club burgers later on, with corn cobs, potato salad and baked beans......

• Love
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT