ADVERTISEMENT

What bowl game do you want us to go to, and why?

Mayo Bowl wouldn't be bad but don't want to play UVA again. And I wonder how many players would opt out. That's disgraceful.

Liberty or Duke's...just go win and take a little momentum into the off-season.

Like I have said, Charlotte looks like, against some Sorry ASS ASheShe team. Hell, not sure they will compete against any ASheShe team. They just got their arse handed to them, at home, by a meidocre middle of the road ASheShe team!! I would probably "suck it up" and Attend Charlotte, that is about only trip i would make, its only like 30 miles from my house.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Why would anyone spend $$$$ and time going to a crappy bowl only to be disappointed in a loss to another crappy team. The extra practices don't mean squat.

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
First choice is whatever bowl that would pair us with Penn St.

Second choice would be any bowl that would pair us against any other Big10 opponent.

Third choice would be against an AAC team. Screw the ACC.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Why would anyone spend $$$$ and time going to a crappy bowl only to be disappointed in a loss to another crappy team. The extra practices don't mean squat.
This guy has a point. If we're replacing any coaches, it won't matter that we're getting extra practices; especially if we're having a better coach come in who might have to retrain our kids out of bad habits.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Like I have said, Charlotte looks like, against some Sorry ASS ASheShe team. Hell, not sure they will compete against any ASheShe team. They just got their arse handed to them, at home, by a meidocre middle of the road ASheShe team!! I would probably "suck it up" and Attend Charlotte, that is about only trip i would make, its only like 30 miles from my house.
As bad as the acc is, being 1-9 vs them in the last 10 acc games isnt good either

I see us staying close to home. Not sure I see us going to Dallas. It’s going to be a tough sell. Some fans will go because it’s a game and they always go. A majority won’t if it’s not convenient coming off the heels of a stinker against our rivals.

I see us staying close to home. Not sure I see us going to Dallas. It’s going to be a tough sell. Some fans will go because it’s a game and they always go. A majority won’t if it’s not convenient coming off the heels of a stinker against our rivals.
Yeah, I don't see us going to Dallas. I doubt I would go to the game. I'll go to the other three possibilities, though.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Charlotte. I can go and if we bomb it like last time I can be home shortly after.
I kind of feel ya on that one. But I really don't want to play the Heels. Howell already beat us one time and I don't want the first and last games of his college career to be wins over us. I'm torn over that because I would love to be a hated rival from the past and none qualifies more than they in my book. That's the way I feel. People are going to say that this has been a successful year, regardless. Let them think that, but to me, a successful year involves winning more than you lose.

This guy has a point. If we're replacing any coaches, it won't matter that we're getting extra practices; especially if we're having a better coach come in who might have to retrain our kids out of bad habits.
Not a good point. Defense needs practice too. Plus the extra practices are where you can work on unusual situations like onside kicks, kicking and receiving, punt blocks, punt returns, trick plays, etc. In the regular season you barely have time to get ready for the next game.

Reactions: ruffledfeathers
Not a good point. Defense needs practice too. Plus the extra practices are where you can work on unusual situations like onside kicks, kicking and receiving, punt blocks, punt returns, trick plays, etc. In the regular season you barely have time to get ready for the next game.
Just saying, you can see how we went from an offense with a 1,000 yard rusher to basically nothing with the OC change. Our defense was good enough for us too have won 2-3 more games if our offense hadn't been totally impotent. If we get a new OC and possibly some we and/ or OL in the portal or through recruiting we may be in better shape

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT