ADVERTISEMENT

What did I think of the spring game..thanks for asking.

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
Defense can run...all of them. LB #42, Lewis, is a man already I feel pretty good about the LB position especially with BAW coming back. Somebody must have put oil on the football today with all the dropped throws but no biggie it will fix itself. Spurrier dropped the "off the bench pass" but it ain't the first time he dropped the ball at Carolina, sorry couldn't hold back. I'm crossing my fingers that the kicking game hold up when it pressure is on I think a year will make a huge difference. I dig the hurry up offense if we use it at the right time and execute, it could be deadly. Being a spring game one can only tell so much but we did look faster and Muschamp's signature is starting to show with everybody buying it. We have athletes at QB they were fun to watch. OL and DL are always ??? but that's always the norm at Carolina it seems. Personally, I think we could be pretty good judging from the speed. JMHO of course.

We looked bigger and faster. Our defensive line dwarfed Booger McFarland and he's a former SEC d-lineman and is still big in his own right. He commented how big and fast our guys were. I hope our receivers get over the dropsies.

Rush probably dropped 5 himself. The good news is he gets separation. He will be good in time.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Defense can run...all of them. LB #42, Lewis, is a man already I feel pretty good about the LB position especially with BAW coming back. Somebody must have put oil on the football today with all the dropped throws but no biggie it will fix itself. Spurrier dropped the "off the bench pass" but it ain't the first time he dropped the ball at Carolina, sorry couldn't hold back. I'm crossing my fingers that the kicking game hold up when it pressure is on I think a year will make a huge difference. I dig the hurry up offense if we use it at the right time and execute, it could be deadly. Being a spring game one can only tell so much but we did look faster and Muschamp's signature is starting to show with everybody buying it. We have athletes at QB they were fun to watch. OL and DL are always ??? but that's always the norm at Carolina it seems. Personally, I think we could be pretty good judging from the speed. JMHO of course.
Watched on TV -- boring!

I agree Jim.. We look like a big fast athletic SEC football team... The defense can really run, all of em

With spring games we always get the plain vanilla version but I was there and the guys just look like a solid SEC football team. The conditioning is apparent. And they look hungry.

Reactions: cocky4
Blackshear played well.
From listening to the radio driving up, it sounds as though he is beginning to live up to the hype he had at the end of his soph year in HS. How is his speed off the edge now? With him coming off injuries that was my biggest concern.

From listening to the radio driving up, it sounds as though he is beginning to live up to the hype he had at the end of his soph year in HS. How is his speed off the edge now? With him coming off injuries that was my biggest concern.
Looked plenty athletic, very big guy. Him and Wonnum are some monster sized DEs.

Reactions: rogue cock

Parker’s first kick was really close

An ACC or BIG ten ump may have called it outside

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT