ADVERTISEMENT

What???? FGF is leaving Rivals?

I am sad to see this. I have made a lot of friends here and learned a lot about the SEC. As a Longhorn fan, I can't see paying for an SC site.

Do you really have to leave?

Reactions: Lakecock1
I just meant to say that I won't renounce FGF in favor of something else by reason of this shift, whatever it is.

Right. But it is FGF. Everything you know as the FGF will now be on another site.

Assuming another owner takes over SC for rivals, it still won't be the FGF.

What it means is they can now charge you more than $1 to "renew" if you don't cancel.

Ok. So what? Just cancel. Or do the free version like you do here. Nobody is making you join the premium board.

You can also do the dollar and immediately change your payment info if you're afraid you will forget.

Right. But it is FGF. Everything you know as the FGF will now be on another site.

Assuming another owner takes over SC for rivals, it still won't be the FGF.
It depends on the posters. Even on this site all.threads and posts are abandoned and forgotten eventually.

Last edited:
Ok. So what? Just cancel. Or do the free version like you do here. Nobody is making you join the premium board.

You can also do the dollar and immediately change your payment info if you're afraid you will forget.
I still don't understand the cancelling one month and six days v. one month and 7 days v. it terminating immediately. Clear as mud....

I still don't understand the cancelling one month and six days v. one month and 7 days v. it terminating immediately. Clear as mud....
I think you're reading too much into it. Just register on the free board and start posting. I'm doing it now and haven't been forced into any subscribership. If anything of that nature comes along, I'll deal with it then. Shoe reiterated over there this morning that the free forum is free .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT