ADVERTISEMENT

what gamesdo you like money wise 1st week

uscusc1987

May 30, 2008
I like Arizona state against Texas am -3. I like Arizona state to win the game straight up.
I like Nebraska -7 vs BYU. I think Nebraska covers winning by 10Plus.
I like New Mexico state plus 37.5 against Florida. Florida wins By 4-5scores, but doesn't cover spread.

What about you?

Last edited:
I like Arizona state against Texas am -3. I like Arizona state to win the game straight up.
I like New Mexico state plus 37.5 against Florida. Florida wins By 4-5scores, but doesn't cover spread.

What about you?
I like Virginia Tech +11 against Ohio State. Its at Lane Stadium and the VT defense is bad ass.

What about you?
I think UF is an easy pick to not cover. They beat EMU last year like 60-3 and had no offense the rest of the year. I think New Mexico State and E. Michigan are similar bad programs. That worries me a little. Enough to check up on NMS.

I was wrong. Glad I didn't bet. Didn't think a and m would win. They looked good. Made 3 big plays so maybe not as good as it seems, but much like last year will probably be top 10 in a few weeks.

I was wrong. Glad I didn't bet. Didn't think a and m would win. They looked good. Made 3 big plays so maybe not as good as it seems, but much like last year will probably be top 10 in a few weeks.
They've just recruited too well. They have too much speed and talent for a Kevin sumlin offense and John Chavis defense to be bad. I was surprised by Bama's big win. I figured they would have growing pains trying to replace all the guys they lost to the draft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT