ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to all of the

giphy.gif

Pro Beamer posts? Show me. Chadwell just got beat by Shawn Elliott mr sycophant
Yeah your thread just highlights how bad our coaching system is that you’re trying to tear down other coaches because you can’t defend your own.

Reactions: Brace1
Jamey Chadwell sycophants? I thought CCU was ready for a shot at the title? We really really missed out!
Yeah, what kind of program losses to a Sunbelt team...Oh, right.

Seriously, Coastal is just a little school down in Conway that's having a nice run of success. But you guys are obsessed for some reason. It's weird.

Let's just hope that Shane has won 70% of his games through Year 3 of his program here as Chadwell has done through Year 3 of his program at Coastal Carolina. Hell, I'd be giddy if Shane won 65% of his games through Year 2 as Lane Kiffin has done at Ole Miss.

They scored 40 points with a backup QB against a team that plays half a P5 schedule....and barely lost by a couple of points. I would think you (or anyone anti-Chadwell type) wouldn't want to bring this point up?
They lost to Georgia State, at home L......... O............L

He will probably get a shot this year. I don’t think any programs were ready to pull the trigger on him last year on the basis of one good season at Coastal but they’ve done pretty well again this year so we’ll see. There’s no indication how he will perform at a legit program but it’ll be interesting.

Reactions: Brace1
Yeah, what kind of program losses to a Sunbelt team...Oh, right.

Seriously, Coastal is just a little school down in Conway that's having a nice run of success. But you guys are obsessed for some reason. It's weird.
Evidently you havent been paying attention to who is obsessed with Chadwell.

He will probably get a shot this year. I don’t think any programs were ready to pull the trigger on him last year on the basis of one good season at Coastal but they’ve done pretty well again this year so we’ll see. There’s no indication how he will perform at a legit program but it’ll be interesting.
Pretty well against who?

They scored 40 points with a backup QB against a team that plays half a P5 schedule....and barely lost by a couple of points. I would think you (or anyone anti-Chadwell type) wouldn't want to bring this point up?
We didnt retain the coach that just beat the coach that the sycophants wanted to hire. Thats why I can bring it up.

Let's just hope that Shane has won 70% of his games through Year 3 of his program here as Chadwell has done through Year 3 of his program at Coastal Carolina. Hell, I'd be giddy if Shane won 65% of his games through Year 2 as Lane Kiffin has done at Ole Miss.
U need to go back and check your facts….he has been there since 2017. Overall record 32-26. Suspended in 2018 and team had same record as year before. Thats 55%…thanks for playing Chadwell Jeopardy

Don't we have enough problems with our football program that barely beat 2 mid-major programs plus lowly Vanderbilt without concerning us about Jamey Chadwell?

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
U need to go back and check your facts….he has been there since 2017. Overall record 32-26. Suspended in 2018 and team had same record as year before. Thats 55%…thanks for playing Chadwell Jeopardy
That's true. I didn't include the time he was "interim Head Coach". I'll settle for Beamer winning 62% of his total games like Chadwell has in his career.. Get Beamer to give us just one 10 win or more season, rather than the 4 times Chadwell has done it, and I'll click my heels.

Reactions: tngamecock#
With all these openings Chadwell will get a chance somewhere. Will be interesting to see how big of a job he can land. By the time LSU, SoCal, Texas and Washington hire other teams coaches, there will be plenty of smaller jobs available.
Chadwell and every ones hero Napier will both have a few choices. Be fun to watch. Hell Napier might get one of the big jobs?

I'm siding with Heath on this one, nobody is going to hire him knowing he hasn't recruited against the big boys and if they do they're taking a huge flyer on him!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT