ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to all of the

Its stupid and you know it. 1 win away from a bowl game with a team that was left paralyzed by the former staff that won 2 games last year. No, it hasnt been pretty but a win is a win. You dont like Beamer so its easy for you to be ultra critical and not get behind this team and coaches. Stupid, incredibly stupid.
I have no reason to dislike Beamer so that's an idiotic argument. All I want to do is win. I don't care who the coach is that gets us there.

Reactions: DeBoer31
Be still your heart! You sound giddy with excitement. No way in hell you are a Gamecock fan.
No I can just clearly discern trends and probabilities, something so many discount then are continually left in dismay and disappointment.

The selling point was that Beamer could assemble a powerful staff. He failed miserably on his first OC hire.

The only hope I saw for this staff was to come in and at least show an exciting offense to help in recruiting. If the staff can't recruit any game changers this class or in the portal we are in trouble next year. If we struggle in year two recruiting will be dead and we'll be stuck in a hole the staff just can't get out.

The first hires are so important in a risky hire like this.
You’re right, and we were the only ones buying that selling point. It was too big of a gamble for a team that needed a home run, or at least a triple….we got a slow rolling single….maybe

No I can just clearly discern trends and probabilities, something so many discount then are continually left in dismay and disappointment.

5-5, 2 games left. 1 win and we are in a bowl with a first year coach and a 3rd string QB and a GA at QB due to injuries after being 2-8 the previous season. Thats the trend Im looking at in year 1.

5-5, 2 games left. 1 win and we are in a bowl with a first year coach and a 3rd string QB and a GA at QB due to injuries after being 2-8 the previous season. Thats the trend Im looking at in year 1.

Wouldn't apples to apples be saying that we're currently 2-5 in the SEC? Last season was conference only games with no cupcakes on the schedule. If we finish 2-6 in SEC and 5-7 overall, do you feel the same about the current record? Don't forget that our opponents are currently outscoring us (on average); and we've improved on defense, so that's not a good sign for the O.

Psssst, aint gonna happen and Caldwell is overrated.
I never implied it would, but never say never. Caldwell will end up somewhere at a Power 5 school and we will see if you know what you are talking about. Pssst, is this Joe Biden?

• Haha
Reactions: DeBoer31
He will probably get a shot this year. I don’t think any programs were ready to pull the trigger on him last year on the basis of one good season at Coastal but they’ve done pretty well again this year so we’ll see. There’s no indication how he will perform at a legit program but it’ll be interesting.
This is the worst logic on earth. There's no telling how he will perform "at a legit" program....yet you defend the hiring of Shane Beamer at South Carolina.

We scored 40 with a 3rd string QB against Florida (SEC schedule), so there's that.
Well Beamer family...I think the rest of the world knows about Florida and their problems this year, and in particular that week. If you were watching the game on TV...you heard about one problem pre-game. The third string qb also played in the Missouri game. He will play this week...and against Clemson. Stay tuned if you haven't seen enough yet.

• Haha
Reactions: lostcock
Georgia scored 34 on Florida. Alabama scored 31 on Florida.
And both would obliterate us, but an FCS team still did score more than us. Keep looking for those glimmers, you’ll be doing that for as long as you’re a fan. We are a .500 program and always will be. Disprove that would ya.

Yep on track to equal our overall history, .500 or slightly less, yipeee. How many conference games did we win last year compared to this year, remind me again.

Last edited:
And both would obliterate us, but an FCS team still did score more than us. Keep looking for those glimmers, you’ll be doing that for as long as you’re a fan. We are a .500 program and always will be. Disprove that would ya.

That FCS team scored more than Georgia and Bama too. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that they fired their DC and have an interim.

Wouldn't apples to apples be saying that we're currently 2-5 in the SEC? Last season was conference only games with no cupcakes on the schedule. If we finish 2-6 in SEC and 5-7 overall, do you feel the same about the current record? Don't forget that our opponents are currently outscoring us (on average); and we've improved on defense, so that's not a good sign for the O.
Dont forget that our starting QB basically has been hurt all year and we played a GA and now are down to a 3rd string transfer

Yep on track to equal our overall history, .500 or slightly less, yipeee. How many conference games did we win last year compared to this year, remind me again.

whatever-blah.gif

Reminds you of Muschamps first year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT